Furry Porn Thread (NSFW)
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Bullshit. Obama promised change, and that change will come in the form of the Marxist ideal of hardcore yiffing.
- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Karl Marx covered yiffing? How did I miss that in anthropology?!? 
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
They talked about it the day you were out sick.
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Anthropology is like the tide, swift and unforgiving. ~Bob DoleMariaAndMichelle wrote:They talked about it the day you were out sick.
- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Did Bob Dole really say that? If not, he should have! 
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
They never contacted me. I didn't receive one notice from the group, I was never told "don't do this" or "we are not allowed". Since I don't draw furry porn, I figured that the content I submitted was acceptable, and I never received one complaint about anything I posted, from the group's founders or its members. People from the group favorited my submissions!McDuffies wrote:Like the last time you posed, I see only one side of the event, and that side is so wrapped up in melodrama and hyperboles, not to mention borderline paranoid, that noone could possibly take it for granted. To put it bluntly, your story sounds very contrieved and unlikely, and contrary to all my experience in social networking.MSPcomix wrote:Long story: http://mysticstudiosproduct.deviantart. ... -186238371
Short story: Pretentious furfags on a "cat" group got pissed that I was posting comix with real issues and stoner humor instead of putting out poorly-rendered fetish art for them to look at while pawing themselves.
It is curious that you decided to present to us the whole event through your very emotionally charged comic and to this moment haven't given us any other source of information. That certainly isn't what someone who wanted us to see the issue objectively would do.
Maybe we want to see comment exchanges that show your previous conflicts with people in the group? Maybe we want to see your comics that lead to banning? Are there any particular comics that have been pointed to you as the reason for banning? Are there any reactions by members of the group that foreshadowed your banning? Namely, did you have conflicts with the group previous to banning, and if yes, we want to see them at the source.
Most importantly, did you contact a moderator of the group to inquire about a reason? If you did, what did he reply? If you didn't, why the hell not? That's what any reasonable person would do first.
Finally, what do you expect from us? Just sympathy, or do you perhaps expect us to rise up and throw over evil overlords of DeviantArt? How is this event of interest to us? Do you expect us to care about you as a person we kinda barely almost know, or are you trying to pass this as an issue that should be of concern to all web artists? If that's your intention, you've failed so far.
As I said, I exaggerate for humor purposes. I find this event funny. The idea of someone looking at furry smut and saying "this is acceptable" and then turning to a cartoon and responding "Noooooo, get it away from me".
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Some communist you are.MixedMyth wrote:Karl Marx covered yiffing? How did I miss that in anthropology?!?
- Ahaugen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
because unless you took Political Anthropology and Philosophy 209, it wouldn't have been coveredYeahduff wrote:Some communist you are.MixedMyth wrote:Karl Marx covered yiffing? How did I miss that in anthropology?!?
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
- Laemkral
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3269
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
- Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
I'm pretty sure both yiffing and communism are enemies of the Constitution of the United States, so I am required to oppose them. Thankfully, I want to oppose them so it makes things a lot easier.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
- Turnsky
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1488
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:11 pm
- Location: Devonport, Tasmania
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
oh my word what a sense of entitlement you seem to have, you got banned from one group on deviantart, it's hardly like you were sent into exile from the internet at gunpoint.
This is what happens when you play in somebody else's pool, different rules apply.
Taking into consideration on how indignant you're acting over it, it's quite possibly no wonder you got banned.
There's also a bunch of other reasons you prolly got banned, too.
It's the internet, sometimes people just don't like you. grow up and move on.
This is what happens when you play in somebody else's pool, different rules apply.
Taking into consideration on how indignant you're acting over it, it's quite possibly no wonder you got banned.
There's also a bunch of other reasons you prolly got banned, too.
It's the internet, sometimes people just don't like you. grow up and move on.
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
The constitution changes at your very whim, doesn't it. Typical libertarian.
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
MM- I wish Bob Dole had said that. Who knows, maybe he did when no one was listening to him 
- Laemkral
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3269
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
- Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
I'm pretty sure I also consider libertarians to be enemies of the Constitution. Come to think of it, the greatest threat to liberty and freedom are American citizens. They're the true enemy...Yeahduff wrote:The constitution changes at your very whim, doesn't it. Typical libertarian.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Wow, so you actually don't have any indication as to why you were banned? Other than the vague "I'm the conscious artist so I must be too edgy" and "They're furries so they must hate anything that isn't yiff art" notions? So what you constantly present as a matter of facts is actually no more than a wild guess.MSPcomix wrote: They never contacted me. I didn't receive one notice from the group, I was never told "don't do this" or "we are not allowed". Since I don't draw furry porn, I figured that the content I submitted was acceptable, and I never received one complaint about anything I posted, from the group's founders or its members. People from the group favorited my submissions!
As I said, I exaggerate for humor purposes. I find this event funny. The idea of someone looking at furry smut and saying "this is acceptable" and then turning to a cartoon and responding "Noooooo, get it away from me".
Basically, you were banned and instead of inquiring why, you just made up this story about how you are persecuted artist, and started spreading it by posting it on nearby forum?
That's not exageration, dude. That's fantasy.
- IVstudios
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
- Location: My little office
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
It's a losing battle, McD. Logic and reason aren't things that get taken into account in this discussion.
Now stop being a fascist and draw some boobs with fur on them!
Now stop being a fascist and draw some boobs with fur on them!
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
It's actually very funnyIVstudios wrote:It's a losing battle, McD. Logic and reason aren't things that get taken into account in this discussion.
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
...mention spiky hair, though, and I WILL kill you.
Some self-important histrionics seems to be just what this forum needed, really.
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
where's striker when you need him.
...that, or furry porn.
- Turnsky
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1488
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:11 pm
- Location: Devonport, Tasmania
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Logic and reason still need representing, though. I think it's a union thing.IVstudios wrote:It's a losing battle, McD. Logic and reason aren't things that get taken into account in this discussion.
been there, done that. pays well.Now stop being a fascist and draw some boobs with fur on them!
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
If you don't understand the basics of humor, any discussion with me is not going to work. A fault of the Internet is that many have an inability to read humor, exaggeration or sarcasm without the audio required to enforce such notions. Those that get my sense of humor have been able to recognize when I'm not being serious, but the fault still remains. It's not a fault of the individuals at the other hand who respond in offense because of an inability to detect humorous intent, but the fault of this communications medium.McDuffies wrote:Wow, so you actually don't have any indication as to why you were banned? Other than the vague "I'm the conscious artist so I must be too edgy" and "They're furries so they must hate anything that isn't yiff art" notions? So what you constantly present as a matter of facts is actually no more than a wild guess.MSPcomix wrote: They never contacted me. I didn't receive one notice from the group, I was never told "don't do this" or "we are not allowed". Since I don't draw furry porn, I figured that the content I submitted was acceptable, and I never received one complaint about anything I posted, from the group's founders or its members. People from the group favorited my submissions!
As I said, I exaggerate for humor purposes. I find this event funny. The idea of someone looking at furry smut and saying "this is acceptable" and then turning to a cartoon and responding "Noooooo, get it away from me".
Basically, you were banned and instead of inquiring why, you just made up this story about how you are persecuted artist, and started spreading it by posting it on nearby forum?
That's not exageration, dude. That's fantasy.
The only serious thought in my process is that I believe that I was censored by the group because the work in question did not violate the group's rules, and because of this, there was no reason to delete content that the group had accepted months earlier. No contact was made and I never received any indication that anyone was ever offended by my comic, or the drawings related to the comic. The last thing I submitted was this:
http://mysticstudiosproduct.deviantart. ... -186046519
If a character standing fully clothed with no dialogue is offensive enough for you to kick someone out of your group for drawing it, than just about anything can be considered offensive. But they accept stuff that looks real fetishy to me, so there's obviously a political undercurrent here.










