Introduction
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
i knew i'd regret making that thing.Sortelli wrote:... Circumstances! *flees* *in new shoe*
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Serenagold
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:39 am
- Location: The Newer York
- Contact:
I read once that when South American cannibles from the Amazon were asked to compare what food substance most tasted like human flesh, most overwhelmingly chose SPAM as their luncheon meat of choice.Noise Monkey wrote:Isn't it everywhere?goldfish wrote:Is it the offical pollicy of CG to support canabalism?
Squeemish newbies could enjoy spamwiches until they get over their fear of eating others. Perhaps this could be the solution.
Wait a second.... when I posted my newbie thread you all planned to set me on fire!!!
No wonder I was never offered a sandwich.
- Black Sparrow
- Cartoon Anti-Hero
- Posts: 6973
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
- Location: Violating your restraining order
- Contact:
As one of the vegetarians of this forum, I can honestly say... I completely condone cannibalism. Eating cows and chickens is barbaric... eating humans is justice!KWill wrote:Isn't there a brand of human flavored tofu out there? That way we could reach out to the vegetarian members of the forum as well...Serenagold wrote:Squeemish newbies could enjoy spamwiches until they get over their fear of eating others. Perhaps this could be the solution.
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
justice for what?Black Sparrow wrote:As one of the vegetarians of this forum, I can honestly say... I completely condone cannibalism. Eating cows and chickens is barbaric... eating humans is justice!KWill wrote:Isn't there a brand of human flavored tofu out there? That way we could reach out to the vegetarian members of the forum as well...Serenagold wrote:Squeemish newbies could enjoy spamwiches until they get over their fear of eating others. Perhaps this could be the solution.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Sortelli
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6334
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
- Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
- Contact:
The crime of self loathing.legostargalactica wrote:justice for what?Black Sparrow wrote:As one of the vegetarians of this forum, I can honestly say... I completely condone cannibalism. Eating cows and chickens is barbaric... eating humans is justice!KWill wrote: Isn't there a brand of human flavored tofu out there? That way we could reach out to the vegetarian members of the forum as well...
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
okay now i'm REALLY confused.Sortelli wrote:The crime of self loathing.legostargalactica wrote:justice for what?Black Sparrow wrote: As one of the vegetarians of this forum, I can honestly say... I completely condone cannibalism. Eating cows and chickens is barbaric... eating humans is justice!
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
i don't think she's implying that though.
and frankly i think it's possible to hate the human race without hating yourself.
and frankly i think it's possible to hate the human race without hating yourself.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
well no, i mean the real justice would be "when animals attack" kinda shit, humans eating humans isn't justice for humans eating animals, i'm not sure it's even vengence, it's just sorta, odd.Sortelli wrote:Cognative dissonance makes anything possible!
Anyway, if we're going to use cannibalism for justice the vegetarians can bring it on.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Sortelli
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6334
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
- Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
- Contact:
True that, Lego.
Just in case I am going to get a bumper sticker that says "Why do we eat animals who eat animals to prove that eating animals is wrong?" The bumper sticker will feature the portrait of an imaginary Native American on the left margin and fit under my other sticker about the Air Force having a bake sale.
Just in case I am going to get a bumper sticker that says "Why do we eat animals who eat animals to prove that eating animals is wrong?" The bumper sticker will feature the portrait of an imaginary Native American on the left margin and fit under my other sticker about the Air Force having a bake sale.
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
i'd prefer one that says "i break for animals, cause then i can catch and eat them"
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Christ, I hope so. Though I suppose no one resorts to cannibalism for the taste.rkolter wrote:I'm pretty sure that was pork and not spam.
They called Human "long pig".
But what's the fun in that?legostargalactica wrote:and frankly i think it's possible to hate the human race without hating yourself.













