HAHA. It feels like a collectable game too. Trade you a SeXXXy for a CuTiEpIe...laundromatcomics wrote:It's like pokemon for the myspace generation: I got Claudia! Oh yeah, well I got Claire and both of the Michelles! You mean the one where she's bent over the sink? Yeah, it's totally hot.siabur wrote:Oh yes. How I attract the myspace whores. It just amazes me how I can get the same picture of a whore and all the different names that go with it. I'm starting to get a lot of spam on my blogs. I love it when I get the "I read your blog and felt the same way so I had to leave a comment". Okay, what about announcing a new comic makes you feel the same way. It makes me giggle. I guess it works cuz they keep at it. I love the deny button.
My Space
- Siabur
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:44 pm
- Location: Fairview, a place where things that are maybe...
- Contact:
- Eric Theriault
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 2:04 pm
- Contact:
Maybe that would be a good idea to network between ourselve then ?
My page is
http://www.myspace.com/139040232
and i'll add as a "friend" anyone who write me and is a cartoonist.
My page is
http://www.myspace.com/139040232
and i'll add as a "friend" anyone who write me and is a cartoonist.

Veena, the webcomic
http://veena.comicgenesis.com
Blog and portfolio
http://mistertheriault.blogspot.com/
- Catman1dotcom
- Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 9:37 pm
I will be happy to accept MySpace friends for Tigerman from other comic artists, as long as they don't try to send posts that have huge graphics and "ad type" stuff. A small graphic (even clickable to their comic) is quite acceptable.
I will reciprocate with the same respect and courtesy.
I am 19.6 dial up (I live in wilderness), and I like to be able to look at my MySpace Tigerman page without waiting for 500k graphics to load in.
Tigerman's MySpace
The Tigerman Saga is created in support of The National Wildlife Humane Society

I will reciprocate with the same respect and courtesy.
I am 19.6 dial up (I live in wilderness), and I like to be able to look at my MySpace Tigerman page without waiting for 500k graphics to load in.
Tigerman's MySpace
The Tigerman Saga is created in support of The National Wildlife Humane Society




