BOMC is ending

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

Thanks for the nice words, folks... Glad to know that BOMC will be missed (not that I am glad to cause any suffering... :wink: )
protectmyballs wrote:*farewell groping*
HOT!
Toxic wrote: *Handcuffs self to BOMC* (Mostly because I'm into handcuffs. Rawr)
VERY HOT!

Sorry to those who died a little bit as a result of this thread... :P

I wish I could give some hints about the new strip, if only just for reassurance that it will exist, but I don't even know what it will be about yet! But it WILL exist... I like drawing comics too much not to have one for too long.
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Grace, what is this gossip I hear about you starting a hentai comic?

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

mcDuffies wrote:Grace, what is this gossip I hear about you starting a hentai comic?
Its true! it stars McDuffies and a metal-toed boot to the groin!
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

phactorri wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Grace, what is this gossip I hear about you starting a hentai comic?
Its true! it stars McDuffies and a metal-toed boot to the groin!
I am sooo reading that comic.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Well, don't believe everything you hear.

User avatar
Sam_Charette
Regular Poster
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:58 pm
Location: Northern Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Sam_Charette »

mcDuffies wrote:Grace, what is this gossip I hear about you starting a hentai comic?
Your avatar looks to be rather excited to hear this news.
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Uh... so?

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

phactorri wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Grace, what is this gossip I hear about you starting a hentai comic?
Its true! it stars McDuffies and a metal-toed boot to the groin!
It also stars McDuffies' mom.
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
Sam_Charette
Regular Poster
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:58 pm
Location: Northern Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Sam_Charette »

mcDuffies wrote:Uh... so?
Oh, nothing. I was just making note :)
Image

User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

Post by DEVO-Bot »

Oh...

Oh poo, it's ending. I really should've read/drawn/kept up on comics since February.

I'm sure this has been said a lot but it's a shame to see it go...
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

rkolter wrote:
phactorri wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Grace, what is this gossip I hear about you starting a hentai comic?
Its true! it stars McDuffies and a metal-toed boot to the groin!
I am sooo reading that comic.
Seconded
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

BOMC wrote:
phactorri wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Grace, what is this gossip I hear about you starting a hentai comic?
Its true! it stars McDuffies and a metal-toed boot to the groin!
It also stars McDuffies' mom.
SNAP YO.

Post Reply