"We would like your comic to..."

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

I was spammed by Purrsia Press way back when... As in, back when I'd have to question the sanity of anyone wanting to print my *cough* "art".

User avatar
Terotrous
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1975
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:23 pm
Location: Canada, eh?
Contact:

Post by Terotrous »

While I haven't ever recieved any offers, I must say that I'm deeply resentful of those who have.


Nah, I'm just kidding. I love you guys.
What Lies Beyond - A Psychological Fantasy Novel
Image
Stuff that updates sometimes:
ImageImage
I also did phbites.comicgenesis.com and hntrac.comicgenesis.com way back when.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

I'm hoping someone will pay me to stop.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
Posts: 6014
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights
Contact:

Post by Joel Fagin »

Warren wrote:I'm hoping someone will pay me to stop.
Spare change for Spare Change?

- Joel Fagin
Image

Jaster!
Regular Poster
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:20 am
Location: Not-Georgia
Contact:

Post by Jaster! »

"We would like your comic to..."

Update every now and then? I get that sometimes. Never anything good financially, though. I had someone who wanted to offer stuff for sale over a PDA once, but I would've made essentially nothing off of the deal, and he was hitting up pretty much any and everyone on the forums at the time, some of you oldbies might remember that.

Besides that, on the rare instances that I put out a new flash animation, I always get harassed by scores of sites asking me to do animated stuff for them, but it's always adult webtoon porn stuff. How do I appeal to this demographic? I have 0 fanservice (which correlates directly to the number of my fans). But he drew a minotaur and a political cartoon, so maybe he'll want to draw boobies for us! Arg. Thanks a lot, internet.
ARG! - Something... different?

Post Reply