HAPPY NEW YEAR COMICS!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
The Zebu
Regular Poster
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:53 pm
Location: America, Baby!
Contact:

Post by The Zebu »

Hey, I have an anniversary here too!

Image

(also the current page of khaos.keenspace.com)
Image
Current Chapter - "Caput I: E Nomine Patris"

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

MariaAndMichelle wrote:*confirmation*
Sorry if this is something of a derailment, but I just have to type:

CONGRATULATIONS!
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

Thankies! Image
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:

Post by Genesis_13 »

MariaAndMichelle wrote:Thankies! Image
Wow.

Like, holy shit.

CONGRATULATIONS TOO!! That is so awesome!
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!

This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

Genesis_13 wrote:
MariaAndMichelle wrote:Thankies! Image
CONGRATULATIONS
In the absence of McDuffies
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

Odd1
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1611
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Post by Odd1 »

I totally waited until January 1st to start my comic, and avoid the obligated New Years comic. Gneheh.

User avatar
TheLoserHero
Regular Poster
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
Contact:

Post by TheLoserHero »

Gosh, congratulations, Maria and Michelle... I'm sorry for the disbelief earlier! I wish you guys the best in your times to come!

p.s. Can I be the flower girl? :D :D :D
Image

User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3285
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: State of WA, formerly MA
Contact:

Post by Tim »

Odd1 wrote:I totally waited until January 1st to start my comic, and avoid the obligated New Years comic. Gneheh.
Same here; I reset my comic for the first of the year. No special New Year's comic, but I've been updating with a week of fanart in celebration.
Year Three begins Monday!


Also, Maria and Michelle: Congrats! :D
If you're gonna come up to Massachusetts to tie the knot, lemme know...I'll be a witness :)
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

User avatar
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Hrmph.
Contact:

Post by Komiyan »

Woah! M&M, you sneaky sneaks, sneaking this into a random thread! Congratulations! :D
Image
Image

User avatar
Godoftarot
Regular Poster
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Godoftarot »

Tim wrote: Also, Maria and Michelle: Congrats! :D
If you're gonna come up to Massachusetts to tie the knot, lemme know...I'll be a witness :)
Me too! I'm in Rhode Island, but I could commuter up. I haven't done that in a very long time.
http://godoftarot.keenspace.com
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."

User avatar
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by Faceless »

Congrats Maria and Michelle!

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Uhhhhh...

Have I missed something important here?


Oh well! Whatever it is; congrats!

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

LAGtheNoggin wrote:Uhhhhh...

Have I missed something important here?


Oh well! Whatever it is; congrats!
Tsk tsk, not looking at Maria and Michelle's New Year's comic...



Congrats! :D
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Nooouu, I saw them! But all I saw are characters proposing, characters of which I have no idea about because I don't read their comic ,__, ... Uhm... Sooo... Is this some kinda' big plot device? If it is, I'm gue~~~ssing Maria or Michelle's gotten' engaged but I can't tell which or who to. Yup. Therefore: No idea!

PLOT DEVICE J000!

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

LAGtheNoggin wrote: I'm gue~~~ssing Maria or Michelle's gotten' engaged but I can't tell which or who to.
To each other. In real life.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

They - they're not related already? O.o

That means my perverse M&M fantasys are merely pedestrian thinking. Woe is me!

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

:lol: :lol: We love you guys. :lol: :lol:

As for where, we plan to move to Canada after we finish college (we're thinkin' Ontario... or maybe Saskatchewan, but only because Saskatchewan is fun to say...).

And seeing as how we do not know any small, cute chillin-- yes, TLH, you can be our flower girl. :P

And as for mcDuffies... he had his chance!! *Sob!*
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

Hurrah, all us Canadians shall have to throw you a welcome parade!
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
Ferguson
Regular Poster
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:22 pm
Location: Kamloops, BC Canada
Contact:

Post by Ferguson »

Congrats to the M's.
I highly recommend British Columbia. Not so fun to say, but oh so fun to live in.
Out of the Loops: Redux.
Image

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

Congratulations M&M :D

Post Reply