HA! Observe true cuteness!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

So ok, Kris X is a really small cute kitty, and I'm a life-size cat? Life is cruel.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

But you can lick yourself places!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3285
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: State of WA, formerly MA
Contact:

Post by Tim »

Warren wrote:But you can lick yourself places!
Now there's a mental image I didn't need... :P
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Tim wrote:
Warren wrote:But you can lick yourself places!
Now there's a mental image I didn't need... :P
What are you talking about? Everybody needs mental images of me licking my private parts!

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

Tim wrote:
Warren wrote:But you can lick yourself places!
Now there's a mental image I didn't need... :P
Oh but I feel you did need that mental image. :D
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

mcDuffies wrote:So ok, Kris X is a really small cute kitty, and I'm a life-size cat? Life is cruel.
Yes, I'm cuter than you. 8)
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
CapitanG
Regular Poster
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: My mountain hideout
Contact:

Post by CapitanG »

OH SNAP

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gnomes! --Still being updated!
Talent Optional -- Surreality TV--Both on Hiatus

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

*sees all the rotating heads*
:o

*has a siezure*

*sues*
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Kris X wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:So ok, Kris X is a really small cute kitty, and I'm a life-size cat? Life is cruel.
Yes, I'm cuter than you. 8)
I didn't mean that. :oops:

Post Reply