It's hotornot.com. No, it's not real!Soap Soaperson wrote:Are those tattoos real?
Once again, it's Picture Time
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
Heh ... I painted them all on myself when I was working a face-painting booth just before I started either my junior or senior year of high school. They were real ... I just had to get a photo before I washed 'em off.Soap Soaperson wrote:Are those tattoos real?
How bad-ass.
And get a life, DM.
--Sij
- Friend
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
- Location: Victoria, Australia
- Contact:
I'd take a picture of me, but it appears that when they left for vacation my sneaky parentses snuck away with the digital camera.
Also, this quote is hilarious and relevant. Apologies for posting a link to Bash, but... yeah, too good to pass up.
No offense meant, Luprand.
Also, this quote is hilarious and relevant. Apologies for posting a link to Bash, but... yeah, too good to pass up.
No offense meant, Luprand.
Agh! I'm delicious!
<A HREF="http://mcville.keenspace.com/">McVille</a> is dead.
<A HREF="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... .png">DRAW ME</A>
<A HREF="http://mcville.keenspace.com/">McVille</a> is dead.
<A HREF="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... .png">DRAW ME</A>
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
OkayLuprand wrote:And get a life, DM.
--Sij
*kills Luprand*
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
Re: Once again, it's Picture Time
Love the shirt! Ever going to post the pics with the 91 Escort?Ratbert wrote:
I love that shirt. Too bad it's not mine.
Last edited by Toxic on Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!
- Komiyan
- HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
- Posts: 2725
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
- Location: Hrmph.
- Contact:
http://www.dur.ac.uk/rock.society/photo ... ckSoc6.jpg
The really drunk one in the red monkey shirt leaning over backwards for some reason.. Everyone looks scary on that picture.
And since it seems to be 'spacers in hats day, here's me in a fedora looking like a boy.

The really drunk one in the red monkey shirt leaning over backwards for some reason.. Everyone looks scary on that picture.
And since it seems to be 'spacers in hats day, here's me in a fedora looking like a boy.

Saw the Dolby autograph, which was cool... but yeah. The 1541 was the second thing.axonite wrote:Sadly enough, the first thing I thought was "Oh look, he's got a 1541 on the shelf."Ghastly wrote: Here's a recent photo of me posing with my world famous Casio AZ-1 strap-on MIDI controller which not only belonged to Thomas Dolby but is autographed by him too which instantly enhances the coolness factor of the photograph.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Ratbert
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:22 pm
- Location: vmbnslngslrjgoergm
- Contact:
Re: Once again, it's Picture Time
TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:Love the shirt! Ever going to post the pics with the 91 Escort?Ratbert wrote:
I love that shirt. Too bad it's not mine.
If I could ever find one of my pictures! That was my senior picture, and I ran out on like the first day.


















