The Scariest Ex...
Lonely and single here. Not the kind of person to be stalked, I'd be a lot better at doing the stalking.
I can walk around silently, I frequently make friends and family almost jump out of their skins when I announce my presence right behind them when they thought they were alone. Apparently I sound like an axe murderer over the phone.
I can walk around silently, I frequently make friends and family almost jump out of their skins when I announce my presence right behind them when they thought they were alone. Apparently I sound like an axe murderer over the phone.
You are soooooo my type of guy.Digital War wrote:Lonely and single here. Not the kind of person to be stalked, I'd be a lot better at doing the stalking.
I can walk around silently, I frequently make friends and family almost jump out of their skins when I announce my presence right behind them when they thought they were alone. Apparently I sound like an axe murderer over the phone.
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
HOLY SHIT, ME TOO!Digital War wrote: I can walk around silently, I frequently make friends and family almost jump out of their skins when I announce my presence right behind them when they thought they were alone. Apparently I sound like an axe murderer over the phone.
You wanna do something afterwards?
I'm not lonely, just single.were all lonely, single men.
I tell you what does bug me, when I'm with friends and we have ice cream and then my buddies gf tells him how great my freakishly long tongue must.. uh... feel. Then they threten to cut if off. Or stick it out at passing women.
So now I'm a hermit.
ScoreSeriocity wrote:You are soooooo my type of guy.Digital War wrote:Lonely and single here. Not the kind of person to be stalked, I'd be a lot better at doing the stalking.
I can walk around silently, I frequently make friends and family almost jump out of their skins when I announce my presence right behind them when they thought they were alone. Apparently I sound like an axe murderer over the phone.
If by that you mean prank call paranoid people, then YES.Evil Jamie wrote:You wanna do something afterwards?
What's an "ex"? I got kissed on the cheek once, but that was nine and a half years ago. Does she count as my ex? Things went well for her, anyway. She got straight "A"s in school and now she lives with her boyfriend in Stockholm. Myself I, uh, became depressed and live with my parents at age 20, having never had anything remotely close to a girlfriend.
Sorry for turning your thread into a misery thread. I can't help it. See, this is why I don't have any friends.
That, and I never leave the house because being around people can be physically painful for me.
I'll just go now.
Go and heat up yesterday's dinner in the oven. Maybe watch Oprah. Maybe lie in my bed in a dark room, staring at the ceiling all night long.
Don't let me bother you.
Sorry for turning your thread into a misery thread. I can't help it. See, this is why I don't have any friends.
That, and I never leave the house because being around people can be physically painful for me.
I'll just go now.
Go and heat up yesterday's dinner in the oven. Maybe watch Oprah. Maybe lie in my bed in a dark room, staring at the ceiling all night long.
Don't let me bother you.
-
ZOMBIE USER 14998
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
If you ever have to ride Colombian airlines, wear a fake beard.Jops wrote:
[edit] Now that i think about it, there was this colombian guy who also liked that girl and we were like friendly rivals. (Note: by "Friendly Rivals" i mean that we used to greet warmly with the right hand and stab each other with the left).
Now i just remembered that he was going to become a pilot too (and probably he can already fly by himself now)! So i may meet him again up in the sky one day... This is scary!
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm
scariest ex? well, I dated this guy for a couple weeks because I was desperate and he was really into me. It was just before I came out and told people I was bi, so I was really confused. well anyways I have a talent for attracting creepy stalker-like guys, and he was no exception. I never was attracted to him, and we broke up within a couple of weeks. but then he wouldn't leave me alone. one time he got really drunk and was all over me. I didn't feel threatened, because he was so piss-ass drunk that he was ready to pass out, but he freaked me out. by the end of the semester he dropped out.
- K-Dawg
- I wanna LIVE
- Posts: 4844
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Yes, let us check!
- Contact:
I've had a couple
With my old girlfriend things started off nice she seemed like the most awesomest person in the world. Then after a month she started to change she became possessive, didn't want me talking to other girls, didn't want me hanging out with any of my friends. So I had to blow it off, after that she started to stalk me when I was walking home and to school. Thankfully now she moved out of the province.
Another time wasn't with a girlfriend but with this very scary girl in the library. She would walk past my table and fully stare at me, not even blinking. When I left my table to get some food I came back and inside my textbooks were notes from her saying she loved me and she wanted to be with me and all other very uncool things. The worst thing about this was that I was in grade 8 at the time and she was in OAC (Grade 13).
With my old girlfriend things started off nice she seemed like the most awesomest person in the world. Then after a month she started to change she became possessive, didn't want me talking to other girls, didn't want me hanging out with any of my friends. So I had to blow it off, after that she started to stalk me when I was walking home and to school. Thankfully now she moved out of the province.
Another time wasn't with a girlfriend but with this very scary girl in the library. She would walk past my table and fully stare at me, not even blinking. When I left my table to get some food I came back and inside my textbooks were notes from her saying she loved me and she wanted to be with me and all other very uncool things. The worst thing about this was that I was in grade 8 at the time and she was in OAC (Grade 13).
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm
I do have funny stalker stories
one time I went into a dunkin donuts. it had just opened, so service was really slow. well there I was, just me and this guy. he said hi, so I smiled and thus a conversation was struck up. he liked thebuttons on my bag, said my hair was colorful, I said... its a nice day. finally I get my coollata and start walking home. suddenly I hear this tick-tick-ticl-tick behind me, and there he is on his bike. now, this guy is about 45, shaggy and looks like an ax-murderer, but I'm on a populated road, it's daytime, I don't care. so I smile, he passes me. I think well thats it won't see him again. but then I pass a side street and hes there riding around in circles. I pass him, hear this tick-tick-tick-tick behind me, he passes me, I pass him circling on a side street again, etc. finally I reach the city line and my house just beyond and he says "well, nice talking with you."
WTF???!!
one time I went into a dunkin donuts. it had just opened, so service was really slow. well there I was, just me and this guy. he said hi, so I smiled and thus a conversation was struck up. he liked thebuttons on my bag, said my hair was colorful, I said... its a nice day. finally I get my coollata and start walking home. suddenly I hear this tick-tick-ticl-tick behind me, and there he is on his bike. now, this guy is about 45, shaggy and looks like an ax-murderer, but I'm on a populated road, it's daytime, I don't care. so I smile, he passes me. I think well thats it won't see him again. but then I pass a side street and hes there riding around in circles. I pass him, hear this tick-tick-tick-tick behind me, he passes me, I pass him circling on a side street again, etc. finally I reach the city line and my house just beyond and he says "well, nice talking with you."
WTF???!!
- Mr Ekshin
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 735
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:28 am
- Location: Back against a wall with an apple on my head.
- Contact:
Guess the worst thing an ex ever did was leave after the typical "I loved you yesterday, today is... different" sorta thing.
But having two exes leave me for other women (as were they) was no great boost to my ego. (It's not you dear it's... Well ok; it might be you...
)
But my group of friends has been notorious for the "small world" phenomena. Seems everyone ended up going out with each other.
We should have been issued punch cards to keep track. My all time favorite example:
Friend: "Dude! Can you believe Samantha is going out with what's-his-name?"
Me: "I don't care."
Friend: "Just figured you'd be curious, since she's your ex and all."
Me: "She's not my ex, she's Mike's. They were after me. Ask him what he thinks."
Friend: "Oh. I lose track. Who's ex are you now?"
Me: "Linda's I guess. I'll know for sure by tomorrow."
Friend: "Oh... Bummer dude."

But having two exes leave me for other women (as were they) was no great boost to my ego. (It's not you dear it's... Well ok; it might be you...
But my group of friends has been notorious for the "small world" phenomena. Seems everyone ended up going out with each other.
We should have been issued punch cards to keep track. My all time favorite example:
Friend: "Dude! Can you believe Samantha is going out with what's-his-name?"
Me: "I don't care."
Friend: "Just figured you'd be curious, since she's your ex and all."
Me: "She's not my ex, she's Mike's. They were after me. Ask him what he thinks."
Friend: "Oh. I lose track. Who's ex are you now?"
Me: "Linda's I guess. I'll know for sure by tomorrow."
Friend: "Oh... Bummer dude."
Judge dredge.
-
Fi13r
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:05 am
- Location: The Planet England (Not the COUNTRY... the PLANET)
- Contact:
Well, going around with that avatar all the time, can you blame them for stalking you?heffaloop wrote:I've had a couple of stalkers (RL) and a possessive ex bf. Nothing my steel capped boots can't handle though. ^_^
So, you're like, a cybernetic human porcupine then??heffaloop wrote:You need to be scared for it to be scary![]()
....
o_O
Also, Nishi :
If somehow you ran out of friends to talk to, I'm usually online
Although, I suppose I should mention now that I am probably the most insensitive and least comforting person in the world, and my shoulders are embedded with broken shards of glass and razor blades. I listen good though
Re: The Scariest Ex...
When will people learn hetrosexuality just doesn't work?!?Seriocity wrote:Well, I've broke up with my first guy friend a few months back, since December. At first I talked to him and we were in somewhat good terms as friends, but things got really sour when he started being an insulting asshole (he kept calling me pretentious, kept insulting my personality, and my taste in stuff).
The scariest thing about him is that he keeps stalking me by trying to talk to me on AIM (he generated about 5 different SNs) and insult me even more.
Anyone got scarier experiences?
Re: The Scariest Ex...
I only say...TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:When will people learn hetrosexuality just doesn't work?!?
http://www.plif.com/archive/wc258.gif
- Ratbert
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:22 pm
- Location: vmbnslngslrjgoergm
- Contact:
Well, I suppose I could tell you of Ms. What The Fuck Was I Thinking, who I dated for all of two weeks before asking her to the school prom last year. Prom goes well, but at the after-prom party, things were a little out of hand. I really didn't want to drink that night because I had to drive home sometime before my Mom woke up. She's a little intoxicated (seriously, who gets that tipsy off of two drinks), and the next thing I know, I'm going into a room with a friend to talk only to find her *******ing someone who was one of my best friends at the time. Fuck high school friends.
Or the girl I went to homecoming with this year. She led me on quite a bit, so why did I have to find out from some odd person I didn't really know that she had a boyfriend? I find out about this, and despite her usually being a nice person, she was a total bitch at homecoming (oddly enough, she didn't know I knew about her boyfriend). So after the dance is over I tell her off, and she badmouths me to all her friends, which is everyone I go to school with.
Maybe I'm too harsh on girls. Since then I've followed this pattern three times - I want to do something with a girl, and I call her and she's oh-so-excited to do whatever, and she says "well I'll call you back" sometime. Of course, the odds of that ever happening are like 1 in 75, so if she says she'll call me and she never does, I always kind of blow her off after that, because they never have a good excuse. "Well I didn't call a lot of people that night"...so what!!! I hate everyone.
Or the girl I went to homecoming with this year. She led me on quite a bit, so why did I have to find out from some odd person I didn't really know that she had a boyfriend? I find out about this, and despite her usually being a nice person, she was a total bitch at homecoming (oddly enough, she didn't know I knew about her boyfriend). So after the dance is over I tell her off, and she badmouths me to all her friends, which is everyone I go to school with.
Maybe I'm too harsh on girls. Since then I've followed this pattern three times - I want to do something with a girl, and I call her and she's oh-so-excited to do whatever, and she says "well I'll call you back" sometime. Of course, the odds of that ever happening are like 1 in 75, so if she says she'll call me and she never does, I always kind of blow her off after that, because they never have a good excuse. "Well I didn't call a lot of people that night"...so what!!! I hate everyone.
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
This forum can be a good choice to tell something that you don't feel like telling to your off-line friends, and yet have to tell someone. I tried it before and it did me good. Btw, the thing Heffa said about her shoulders... It's true!
Curently nothing interesting to talk about, I have too much problems concearning college, new apartment and parents (yes, parents, I feel like 15 years old when I say that) to even think much about relationships.
Curently nothing interesting to talk about, I have too much problems concearning college, new apartment and parents (yes, parents, I feel like 15 years old when I say that) to even think much about relationships.










