The many adventures of Strawman
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
BHA?!
Well, let's see. According to the Oxford dictionary dangerous is defined as "likely to cause harm or problems". The cigarettes manufactured by the tobacco industries have been proved to cause cancer. Cancer is harmful. If you'd like to have cancer, by all means, endorse the tobacco industries.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
- Faub
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 3698
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
- Location: Missouri, USA
- Contact:
What? Tobacco industries cause cancer? I think not. Smoking the cigarettes causes cancer. It's not like the Tobacco industry knew about it. They only found out about it recently anyway. The tobacco industry doesn't force you to use their products. They're only trying to make an honest buck. It's your own bad decisions that gave you cancer. The industry had nothing to do with it. So you and your hippie friends can just go back to California to eat grass and smoke tofu.
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
Right.
Well . . . you'll get no argument from me there.
Except I don't live in California, but that's just a small, unimportant detail.
Except I don't live in California, but that's just a small, unimportant detail.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
Hippie! Oh, well it's just cool to be one of your toltalitarian friends, but think differently and you get grafted. I honestly think you should get your government out of this country and make peace, NOT war!faub wrote:What? Tobacco industries cause cancer? I think not. Smoking the cigarettes causes cancer. It's not like the Tobacco industry knew about it. They only found out about it recently anyway. The tobacco industry doesn't force you to use their products. They're only trying to make an honest buck. It's your own bad decisions that gave you cancer. The industry had nothing to do with it. So you and your hippie friends can just go back to California to eat grass and smoke tofu.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
Probably by forcing people to smoke and read goat porn.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
I would like to have the word "gullible" removed from all dictionaries, world-wide.
ARG! - Something... different?




