mouse art doodles at school

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

That is some truly interesting reasoning that you used there. I'm doing a Multimedia VET course (it's basically 2 lines of doing 3d/sd animations and a portfolio) a creative writing course (which counts as an English course) and photography, because I couldn
Image

Jaster!
Regular Poster
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:20 am
Location: Not-Georgia
Contact:

Post by Jaster! »

My sister's doing chemistry. I think she's insane. Art classes are definitely the way to go.
ARG! - Something... different?

User avatar
Nishichi27
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 11:44 am
Location: Tied up in M.E. Charm's basement, at the moment.
Contact:

Post by Nishichi27 »

wethamster wrote:
Jaster! wrote:I don't get it. "Le Pie"? What does that mean?
it means :::The pie::: ^^ I can see you've never taken french classes.
Well, if you've taken Spanish, that means "him foot".
-Fire our shit!
-But I am Le Tired....
-OK take a nap.
THEN FIRE OUR SHIT!!
==========================
Supaa Disco revolution apocalypse Mahou genki na Tokyo watashi doki doki sugoii mega kawaii baka otaku neo neko wai wai chibi bishonen manga o kudasai hai onegai no uta 25k!!

Image

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Eh, chemistry's easy peasy, if you don't know your psd electron configurations then you're just a pansy. PANSY.

And biology's more of an escapade into scientific English rather than any theory so it's even easier. And as for Computing, heh, Delphi's about as easy as you can get...

The main problem occurs when I try and do stuff over the top of that lot, I'm still trying to keep my foot in the games industry door with 3D modelling, mapping, playing games, keeping up to date on computer technology and I'm trying to restart my comic to improve traditional skills. Blegh!

*dies*

User avatar
Platypus
Regular Poster
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:00 pm

Post by Platypus »

An example of what I used to do on my blog .. using the mouse :D

Image

and this .. for a friend ...

Image

Sorry for the huge size of the images ...

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

Evil Jamie! wrote:Also, Chemistry, Biology would kill me. My ex took them this year (along with two other totally insane courses) and I swear unless I pulled her away from it she never stopped working all year. :o
The sciences aren't actually that bad -- it's not as if a teacher can ask you to dissect a pig for homework (though that could be interesting...). Most of your work is done in class.

I find art and philosophy to be the two heaviest subjects, personally. I always end up with mountains of homework for art, and I've written three significantly large essays over the past month for my philosophy course (and they weren't opinion pieces).

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

My avatar.

Post by VileTerror »

<-- *points*
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

Esoterik
Regular Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:15 pm

Post by Esoterik »

Well it doesn't really count as a doodle, but I did do most of this at school.
http://howlingtimes.keenspace.com/stuff.html

You may recognize the character. (2nd image)

Whoa, sorry for the huge size.

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Um . . .

Post by VileTerror »

Neither of those look like they were done in MSPaint.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Superhappygoodtimes
Regular Poster
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:34 am
Contact:

Post by Superhappygoodtimes »

aren't mouse-drawn mspaint images supposed to suck regardless of the talent of the artist? That should be written down somewhere.


So to all the talented artists on the keenspace forums: kindly degrade your artistic ability to an appropriate level before submitting mouse doodles. Offenders shall recieve prompt chastisement.

Thank You,

Keenspace Forum Ordinance 6543-2928a

Wethamster
Regular Poster
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Post by Wethamster »

superhappygoodtimes wrote:aren't mouse-drawn mspaint images supposed to suck
Uhhmm I never said it had to be in MSpaint, any program will sufice, as long as it's done by mouse. ^^

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Well . . .

Post by VileTerror »

Super Happy Good Times, if you want a thread about crappy MSPaint images it looks like you may have to start it.

If it's ANY mouse-drawn image, then my winter holiday drawing also counts. I did it in Adobe Illustrator 9.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

Esoterik
Regular Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:15 pm

Re: Um . . .

Post by Esoterik »

VileTerror wrote:Neither of those look like they were done in MSPaint.
LOL, whoops... I missed the part about "mouse" :oops:

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

So I gather.

Post by VileTerror »

Got any to add now that you know?
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

Esoterik
Regular Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:15 pm

Post by Esoterik »

Yes, yes I do... however I can't upload them from here. :(

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Well . . .

Post by VileTerror »

We'll be waiting . . . probably.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

Post Reply