Skeletor of Hordac?

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Who was the bigger pussy?

Hordac
7
58%
Skeletor
5
42%
 
Total votes: 12

ZOMBIE USER 10963
Regular Poster
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 10963 »

Skeletor was the bigger pussy out of the two, but looking back on everythng, I gotta agree with the Cobra Commander thing.

What a pussy.

User avatar
Patach
Regular Poster
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by Patach »

God, don't even bring in Cobra Commander. You make me very sad when you do :x
Is this comic ANTI-AMERICAN? You make the call: <A HREF="http://finaldraft.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>http://finaldraft.keenspace.com, Final Draft</A> (Mature Audiences only)
Image

ZOMBIE USER 10963
Regular Poster
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 10963 »

Then pretend I edited it out, because I'm too damn lazy.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Skeleton had no balls!

Post Reply