stop pooping, nerds

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3285
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: State of WA, formerly MA
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Tim »

I just find it easier to assume that Cuddly's always drunk.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Warren »

and probably not wearing any pants.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

Tim wrote:I just find it easier to assume that Cuddly's always drunk.
Warren wrote:and probably not wearing any pants.
Man, I wish I had this reputation in college. I would have been kool.
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

Warren wrote:and probably not wearing any pants.
On account of the pooping.
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Warren »

MariaAndMichelle wrote:
Warren wrote:and probably not wearing any pants.
On account of the pooping.
Or in spite of it.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Bustertheclown
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
Location: ATOMIC!
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Bustertheclown »

I stopped pooping, and I ended up in the hospital with a perforated colon. I wouldn't recommend not pooping. That shit'll kill you.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies

http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

i'm getting worse D:*

Bustertheclown wrote:I stopped pooping, and I ended up in the hospital with a perforated colon. I wouldn't recommend not pooping. That shit'll kill you.
I didn't even think it was possible to ninja post anymore holy cow

Please keep your colon unperforated that shit's for stamps :(



*It might be worse than we even imagined, as "poop" does not cover words like pooping that INCLUDE poop
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by McDuffies »

Bustertheclown wrote:I stopped pooping, and I ended up in the hospital with a perforated colon. I wouldn't recommend not pooping. That shit'll kill you.
All this time I suspected you were actually Ed the happy clown.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Warren »

Well, pooping generally makes you happy. So that's kind of correct.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by McDuffies »

Not if you have your pants on.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Warren »

That's why you have to wear boxers, instead of tighty-whiteys or a thong. More room, amigo.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

D: D:
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by McDuffies »

D: D: D:

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

Warren wrote:That's why you have to wear boxers, instead of tighty-whiteys or a thong. More room, amigo.
Wouldn't a thong
just bisect the poop
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Warren »

Man... that looks like a poem.....
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote: Wouldn't a thong
just bisect the poop
It probably would, but then it'd get in your pants... and that's just gross. And we won't even talk about the skirt wearers on this board *cough* McDuffies *cough*
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

McDuffies uses the litterbox though. The skirt makes the process easier.
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by McDuffies »

This is not the appropriate talk for the Stop pooping nerds thread!

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

Stop pooping, cats?
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by McDuffies »

think of the children.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Warren »

And pregnant women... which is why McDuffies should only poop outside, away from the house.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Post Reply