The Web Comic Secret Santa

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

Ahhh, ok. Got my comic today. Its not a 'spacer, its on the duck thing. Its fairly new, but its got some definite promise, so I don't think I'll have any problems doing it.
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Duck . . . eh?

Post by VileTerror »

That narrows it down a tad.




. . .


The anxiety is murdering me!
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Mecharm
Regular Poster
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:39 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Mecharm »

AGAIN!
VileTerror is taking over my job as ultra-regular and source of hatred!
Although I was more liked than hated, I guess.
Hmm..

I win. Again.
The name's M.E. Charm. Adress me with my full name. If not, I will not give you your jelly.
Charming Eclipse (Main website) - Comic Writer X (Collaboration Webcomic)
YAOI! Me for President! You know you want it.

Last edited by mecharm on Wed January 05, 1941 1:47 pm, edited 307 times in total

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

You win your battle.

Post by VileTerror »

I win mine.

I'm not looking for friendship. A little understanding would be nice, but I know better now. Hatred will do fine, though I already get that from virtually every source I interact with.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Mecharm
Regular Poster
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:39 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Mecharm »

Again I win. Yours. I win all! ALL, I TELL YOU, ALL!
And if you deny it, if you defy this fact, then I win your soul as well!
The name's M.E. Charm. Adress me with my full name. If not, I will not give you your jelly.
Charming Eclipse (Main website) - Comic Writer X (Collaboration Webcomic)
YAOI! Me for President! You know you want it.

Last edited by mecharm on Wed January 05, 1941 1:47 pm, edited 307 times in total

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

That's nice.

Post by VileTerror »

But I'd need a soul for that and one of my imitations has already made the claim that I do not have one.

Nice ego, by the way.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Mecharm
Regular Poster
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:39 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Mecharm »

But it's mine now. I mean, the one somebody else has already claimed.

And yes, it's nice and big and kinda dead too, but that doesn't matter.

Oh oh, I'm finally in some back and forth posting again! Too bad I have other stuff to do.
Toodles.
The name's M.E. Charm. Adress me with my full name. If not, I will not give you your jelly.
Charming Eclipse (Main website) - Comic Writer X (Collaboration Webcomic)
YAOI! Me for President! You know you want it.

Last edited by mecharm on Wed January 05, 1941 1:47 pm, edited 307 times in total

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Uh huh.

Post by VileTerror »

It'd be nice for this thread to revert to Secret Santa chatter anyway.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

VileTerror wrote:It'd be nice for this thread to revert to Secret Santa chatter anyway.
Not gonna happen.
YarpsDat wrote:
MariaAndMichelle wrote:Oh, bah. Everyone can get aloing. You're just not being cooperative. *Stick tounges out*
I could get "aloing" with you two anytime you want, if you know what I mean. :wink:
Perverted jokes... now that's what the forums are all about!
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
Superhappygoodtimes
Regular Poster
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:34 am
Contact:

Post by Superhappygoodtimes »

muahahaha! I got someone in this forum!

Who here wants to see me recreate The Jaded, or maybe some Jamie and Nick, I think that would go over well... (actually it's not either of those)..

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

...Or maybe thats what he wants you to think!
DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMM!!!

User avatar
Mecharm
Regular Poster
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:39 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Mecharm »

I got Penny Arcade! :D
The name's M.E. Charm. Adress me with my full name. If not, I will not give you your jelly.
Charming Eclipse (Main website) - Comic Writer X (Collaboration Webcomic)
YAOI! Me for President! You know you want it.

Last edited by mecharm on Wed January 05, 1941 1:47 pm, edited 307 times in total

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Ew.

Post by VileTerror »

I hope you make them pay!
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

SHH!!
You're not supposed to say who you got!!
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Um . . .

Post by VileTerror »

Hello? Penny Arcade didn't enter.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

... *sigh*. :roll:
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

I'm sure hundreds of comics that look exactly like Penny Arcade did enter.

Yup, from what I've heard so far, I'm glad I lacked the motivation to sign up.

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Well . . .

Post by VileTerror »

I've been chatting with Lit in the Secret Santa forum and next year's should be a lot better.

Webcomics Secret Santa Forum: http://glasko.com/cgi-bin/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=3
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

I got my fanart from my secret santa. They sent it early. It was actually more than I expected. Plus I can finally put up a fanart section...
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
Mecharm
Regular Poster
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:39 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Mecharm »

I send out my fanart early. I felt like making quite a bunch too.
The name's M.E. Charm. Adress me with my full name. If not, I will not give you your jelly.
Charming Eclipse (Main website) - Comic Writer X (Collaboration Webcomic)
YAOI! Me for President! You know you want it.

Last edited by mecharm on Wed January 05, 1941 1:47 pm, edited 307 times in total

Post Reply