For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Saganaki
Regular Poster
Posts: 569 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:
Post
by Saganaki » Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:28 pm
I'm afeared
PezHed
Regular Poster
Posts: 121 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: California
Contact:
Post
by PezHed » Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:44 pm
You make babies cry.
PezHed
Regular Poster
Posts: 121 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: California
Contact:
Post
by PezHed » Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:57 pm
Evil Jamie wrote: PezHed wrote: You make babies cry.
They made me cry first!
Those evil babies!
Saganaki
Regular Poster
Posts: 569 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:
Post
by Saganaki » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:05 pm
I personally prefer the
real me , even if I am a badly-compressed (i didn't make the picture, but that's why I'm linking it) and
ripping off Sortelli .
KedaDibandion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1128 Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:53 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:
Post
by KedaDibandion » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:07 pm
<--------------Is also evil. ^_^
BWAHAHA!
Something is currently <a href= "http://polygonreports.keenspace.com">HERE</a>.
Incognito Rico
Newbie
Posts: 6 Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:14 am
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:
Post
by Incognito Rico » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:17 pm
saganaki wrote: I personally prefer the
real me , even if I am a badly-compressed (i didn't make the picture, but that's why I'm linking it) and
ripping off Sortelli .
BADLY-COMPRESSED?!!?! *sputters angrily* I worked a whole 5 minutes on that picture!
I am so going to murderize you. *rar*
Saganaki
Regular Poster
Posts: 569 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:
Post
by Saganaki » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:18 pm
You're evil in the way that pre-zombie
Shelly Winters is evil.
Saganaki
Regular Poster
Posts: 569 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:
Post
by Saganaki » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:21 pm
Incognito Rico wrote: saganaki wrote: I personally prefer the
real me , even if I am a badly-compressed (i didn't make the picture, but that's why I'm linking it) and
ripping off Sortelli .
BADLY-COMPRESSED?!!?! *sputters angrily* I worked a whole 5 minutes on that picture!
I am so going to murderize you. *rar*
Well, it IS 63 k...
Incognito Rico
Newbie
Posts: 6 Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:14 am
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:
Post
by Incognito Rico » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:26 pm
You really hurt me. *sniffs* Now I see how I scum. Moreso than Krusty.
Saganaki
Regular Poster
Posts: 569 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:
Post
by Saganaki » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:34 pm
*punches Jamie in the teeth. They're too big a target
*
Incognito Rico
Newbie
Posts: 6 Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:14 am
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:
Post
by Incognito Rico » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:37 pm
How's about I just keel ya both? Saganaki, I know where you sleep.
Saganaki
Regular Poster
Posts: 569 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:
Post
by Saganaki » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:40 pm
ummm... erm... *hides from Rico's Wrath*
Incognito Rico
Newbie
Posts: 6 Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:14 am
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:
Post
by Incognito Rico » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:45 pm
Yeah, that's right. *struts* You'd better be scared. Beware a woman scorned.
*mutter mutter chocolate... mutter with nuts in it... mutter*
JJcareksims
Regular Poster
Posts: 266 Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: San Dog, CA
Contact:
Post
by JJcareksims » Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:35 pm
Jamie's ava scares me
Visit a weekly dose of Turbo Kitty Sugar!
Visit a daily dose of the Sexy!
Visit a weekly dose of the Dark Side!