Skeletor of Hordac?

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Who was the bigger pussy?

Hordac
7
58%
Skeletor
5
42%
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
Saganaki
Regular Poster
Posts: 569
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:

Skeletor of Hordac?

Post by Saganaki »

Well, who was? And remember, the is oldschool He-Man/She-Ra I'm talking about here.
Kari & Doug - You could easily do worse. Far, far worse.

User avatar
Slayerx9999
Regular Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:11 am
Location: Where ever.
Contact:

Post by Slayerx9999 »

Skeletor could have owned He-man if he had an ounce of guts.
I'm on the watchlist.

User avatar
Fil3r
Regular Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2002 11:27 pm
Location: The Planet England (actually, Washington State)
Contact:

Post by Fil3r »

I'm not voting until you make "Megatron" a choice.

Megatron would've kicked all their asses. Especially Megatron as he appeared in Transformers: The Movie. You know, when he could actually KILL people with his fusion cannon.

Then again, I guess since he's a 50-foot-tall hulking robot, he wouldn't really need the fusion cannon to do much damage to people.


...but then AGAIN, He-man could defeat people just by BLOWING AIR at them... and Skeletor has all that dark magic... of course, the dark magic isn't usually very effective since he sets out all the time to make things as difficult for himself as possible all the time...

Ah screw it. I vote Megatron because Megatron is cooler looking.
"I am an Automaton Nuclear Neo-Human Android."

ZOMBIE USER 8296
Regular Poster
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 8296 »

Skeletor is the man

ZOMBIE USER 12015
Regular Poster
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12015 »

fil3r wrote:I'm not voting until you make "Megatron" a choice.

Megatron would've kicked all their asses. Especially Megatron as he appeared in Transformers: The Movie. You know, when he could actually KILL people with his fusion cannon.

Then again, I guess since he's a 50-foot-tall hulking robot, he wouldn't really need the fusion cannon to do much damage to people.


...but then AGAIN, He-man could defeat people just by BLOWING AIR at them... and Skeletor has all that dark magic... of course, the dark magic isn't usually very effective since he sets out all the time to make things as difficult for himself as possible all the time...

Ah screw it. I vote Megatron because Megatron is cooler looking.
This man speaks the truth!

User avatar
Patach
Regular Poster
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by Patach »

Skeletor is girly. Look at all the effeminate bikini wear he's wearing. Click here for more proof!
Is this comic ANTI-AMERICAN? You make the call: <A HREF="http://finaldraft.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>http://finaldraft.keenspace.com, Final Draft</A> (Mature Audiences only)
Image

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

You can't vote for Megatron because he's bad-ass! The poll says "Who is the bigger pussy?"

In which case I vote for Cobra Commander, because that man was a bitch in need of an All-American pimpslap.

Nd
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Purgatorio
Contact:

Post by Nd »

Man Cobra Commander was a whiny lil shit. Espescially after that whole Kobra Khan crap... Destro shoulda just bitch slapped him and taken over.

Megatron totally shoulda stomped nuts...

And Skeletor really should've been, y'know EVIL. Evilynn totally had him whipped.
<A HREF="http://hotelgrim.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Hotel Grim</A>, the comic with reservations.

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

I remember when Cobra Commander got turned into a snake and all he did was whine "I was once a man!"

Nd
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Purgatorio
Contact:

Post by Nd »

Man, a depressed gerbil coulda taken out Cobra Commander and made him cry for mommy.
<A HREF="http://hotelgrim.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Hotel Grim</A>, the comic with reservations.

User avatar
Fil3r
Regular Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2002 11:27 pm
Location: The Planet England (actually, Washington State)
Contact:

Post by Fil3r »

Sortelli wrote:You can't vote for Megatron because he's bad-ass! The poll says "Who is the bigger pussy?"

In which case I vote for Cobra Commander, because that man was a bitch in need of an All-American pimpslap.
Aw geez, you're right.

I didn't even read the damn poll. :P

Cobra Commander had the same problem Skeletor had: He was always coming up with plans that would not only be INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT to carry out (if he wanted to make a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, Cobra Commander would've figured out a way to make a horde of blind midget ninjas, an experimental time-travelling helicopter, and Fort Knox CRUCIAL parts of the operation), but would ALSO accomplish NOTHING USEFUL in the end. "We have to blow up this statue!" "Why?" "Uh, because if we do... it'll make the Joes all sad and stuff for a brief period of time..."

You have to admit, though, that Cobra Commander had a pretty cool outfit, hm?
"I am an Automaton Nuclear Neo-Human Android."

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

Unfortunately, Destro's was cooler... Which outfit do you mean? The hooded one or the shiny-faceplate?

Nd
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Purgatorio
Contact:

Post by Nd »

Either way, Destro's was STILL cooler.
<A HREF="http://hotelgrim.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Hotel Grim</A>, the comic with reservations.

User avatar
Fil3r
Regular Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2002 11:27 pm
Location: The Planet England (actually, Washington State)
Contact:

Post by Fil3r »

Sortelli wrote:Unfortunately, Destro's was cooler... Which outfit do you mean? The hooded one or the shiny-faceplate?
The shiny-faceplate, of course.
"I am an Automaton Nuclear Neo-Human Android."

User avatar
Cindermain
Regular Poster
Posts: 712
Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 2:34 am
Location: SD
Contact:

Post by Cindermain »

Yeah Cobra Commander was an enormous pussy...but he was worse when they re-launched Gi Joe.

This was after the Turtles were popular, and they tailored the show to look and feel like the TMNT cartoon.

So Cobra Commander was coupled with two Dreadnots who acted just like Rockstead and Bebop.

It was sickening.
Image
"For those of you who've just tuned in, the Pinedale Shopping Mall has just been bombed with live turkeys. Film at eleven." - WKRP in Cincinnati

User avatar
Incognito Rico
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:14 am
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:

Post by Incognito Rico »

Skeletor was a puss.

I'm the one who started this debate with saganaki. ^_^ First post woo!

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

I'm pretty sure Skelletor could haved walked all over Hordac. I mean, mostly Hordac just whined. Of course, they BOTH whined a lot, I suppose. Must be in the job description. :}
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
Fil3r
Regular Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2002 11:27 pm
Location: The Planet England (actually, Washington State)
Contact:

Post by Fil3r »

Answer to the question:

http://www.googlefight.com/cgi-bin/comp ... &langue=us

Skeletor officially mopped the floor with Hordac.
"I am an Automaton Nuclear Neo-Human Android."

User avatar
Incognito Rico
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:14 am
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:

Post by Incognito Rico »

That poll says nothing!!!!!

I still maintain that Skeletor was a whiney little bitch in a loin cloth that couldn't fight himself out of a paper bag. ^_^

User avatar
Melancholy Chinese
Regular Poster
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Melancholy Chinese »

Skeletor had evil, maniacal laughter. Hordak snorted. Like a pig. Do the math.

Post Reply