Where did 'Post One Strip' go?

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
ZOMBIE USER 10963
Regular Poster
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 10963 »

If the guys from Movie Comics were here, this backstage look at how things work would be their favorite.

Odd1
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1611
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Post by Odd1 »

Lol, that's great. You should send that as a guest comic to Movie-Comics, just for the hell of it. Or Penny-Arcade. Or both.

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

PffFPPFPPF!!! *spits on his monitor* Will that ever NOT be funny?

I try and I try to get over it, but I can't.

http://elfonlyinn.keenspace.com/d/20020909.html We could fill a book with this stuff.

Edit: At the risk of running this into the ground... DANG! I can't HELP MYSELF http://members.cox.net/sortelli/moviecomics.html

User avatar
WolfBoy
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:22 pm
Location: My own private little hell (or CT as the case may be)
Contact:

Post One... Take two

Post by WolfBoy »

Well, if we're starting all over again, I'm going for two different ones this time:

Too true at times:
http://dazehaze.keenspace.com/comics/20020925.jpg

And now, we're at 14:
http://dazehaze.keenspace.com/comics/20021002.jpg

Ja matta,
WolfBoy

"When you know who you are;
when your mission is clear and you
burn with the inner fire of
unbreakable will;
no cold can touch your heart;
no deluge can dampen your purpose.
You know that you are alive."

- Unknown Native American Author, circa 1900

KedaDibandion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:53 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Post by KedaDibandion »


Hey, WolfBoy, I like those sample strips; can't wait to check out your archives!

But where did you find that poem in your sig? It's beautiful!
Something is currently <a href= "http://polygonreports.keenspace.com">HERE</a>.

ZOMBIE USER 7833
Regular Poster
Posts: 602
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 7833 »

Are we just posting random strips of ours? Just something to show people what our comics are like, I guess? Hmm... I missed the original topic, but I think this is one of the funniest strips I've got, in my opinion.

http://adamsroadgang.keenspace.com/d/20020902.html

I'm resisting the urge to acknowledge the existance of Movie Comics still, though...

User avatar
WolfBoy
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:22 pm
Location: My own private little hell (or CT as the case may be)
Contact:

Post by WolfBoy »

KedaDibandion wrote:
Hey, WolfBoy, I like those sample strips; can't wait to check out your archives!

But where did you find that poem in your sig? It's beautiful!
Thanks, I'm glad you liked the strips.

The quote is from a print I picked up a few years ago of a wolf sitting in the snow. Under the picture were three quotes from unknown Native American authors from the past 200 years.

Ja matta,
WolfBoy (Why do I ALWAYS get paged by work at four in the $&#^-ing morning! Why can't the system wait until 8:00AM to crap out!)

"When you know who you are;
when your mission is clear and you
burn with the inner fire of
unbreakable will;
no cold can touch your heart;
no deluge can dampen your purpose.
You know that you are alive."

- Unknown Native American Author, circa 1900

Odd1
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1611
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Post by Odd1 »

But by the looks of it you are manually entering your signature into every post you make... You can set a standard signature on the edit profile page.

User avatar
WolfBoy
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:22 pm
Location: My own private little hell (or CT as the case may be)
Contact:

Post by WolfBoy »

Yeah, I just added a signature when I posted EARLY this morning.

:evil: Freak'n pagers...

before I was doing a cut/paste from my email sig.
Image

Visit our forum!


Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax maeriam possit materiari?

ZOMBIE USER 12015
Regular Poster
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12015 »

So far I haven't been having much luck with workin' the links, etc. .. go ahead, laugh,... *snivel* I'm a code boob. :-?


http://www.geocities.com/gutsort/duh.htm

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

'Kay, I figured the page I could post:
http://mcduffies.keenspace.com/d/20020713.html

And if you wanna know what that strange animal is, go here:
http://www.divegallery.com/Leafy_Sea_Dragon.htm

Post Reply