Happy Slutty Valentines Day

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Happy Slutty Valentines Day

Postby VileTerror on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:27 am

So, it's that time of year again when those of us in the Northern Hemisphere say "screw you" to Valentine's Day being in February and being a commercialized extravaganza of cheap cards, and welcome a celebratory day of lustfully positive sexuality during a summer month (although not technically during summer). It's a day to celebrate the ones you love by loving one, or the ones you hate by hate-fucking them, whatever. No judgements, just be sexy to one another. Well, mainly it's an excuse to do kinky stuff outside since it's no longer freeze-your-nips-off cold outside, but that doesn't mean it can't also be an international day of sex positivity.

In celebration of today's special occasion, I welcome Keenspacers to share moments in their comics where sex played an important part in the narrative (or even just totally fanservice'y moments).
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Re: Happy Slutty Valentines Day

Postby Yeahduff on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:33 pm

This is pretty slutty though I guess not entirely in the spirit of things.
I won't be the stars in your dark night.
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)

There's definitely some kind of spirit in it.

Postby VileTerror on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:54 am

I'd say that sex played a pretty key role in the narrative there, Yeahduff. The sex positivity of it is debatable, but it certainly expresses a thought-provoking story, which I believe is a good thing. Besides, I didn't specify that only positive representations of sex should be shared in this thread, just ones significant to their narratives.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Return to General Discussion