Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Col »

Princess wrote:Applying the yellow binding to this costume took three years off my life!
Worth it! :D

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by LibertyCabbage »

Awesome!
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Pimpette »

(next-paged!)
Princess wrote:
DSCF0039.jpg
Applying the yellow binding to this costume took three years off my life!
I... I think I love you.
Image

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Tynan »

:o

I'M DONE WIT.....oh shit hot chunli action.

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Vorticus »

That is entirely awesome, Princess. It looks very well made.

User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3285
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: State of WA, formerly MA
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Tim »

Vorticus wrote:That is entirely awesome, Princess. It looks very well made.
And the costume ain't half bad, either.


Ba-zing!
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Laemkral »

My thoughts in order-"Hot!", "cool costume!", "I think I saw those wrist bands in a halloween store".

Great picture too, what convention is that?
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
Princess
Regular Poster
Posts: 827
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:04 pm
Location: Eastern Vulgaria
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Princess »

Woah thanks! :D

The wristbands are made from industrial cardboard tubing and wood
Image

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Rkolter »

Not a picture of me, but our cat Flint, has a new hiding spot at the temporary apartment we're stuck in:
Attachments
flint-on-cabinets.jpg
flint-on-cabinets.jpg (12.28 KiB) Viewed 2358 times
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Phact0rri »

Laemkral wrote:My thoughts in order-"Hot!", "cool costume!", "I think I saw those wrist bands in a halloween store".

Great picture too, what convention is that?
what bracelets? ha ha. I really like the colour scheme, actually.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Tellurider »

meet my new kitty
Image

he has cool colors!
Image

he doesn't have a name yet but I'm leaning toward Reinhold, after Reinhold Messner, because he likes to climb up on things.
Image
updates Thursdays

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Laemkral »

Picture of me from the Dining In at TBOLC, and picture of me with MAJ Rogers of the Australian Army. Both taken by other people and passed to me on Facebook.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/ ... 9_8068.jpg

That's COL Georgi, Commander of 8th Brigade (which runs the schoolhouse) and an SDSU grad. The other guy is a classmate of mine who is also an SDSU grad.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/ ... 6_3982.jpg

MAJ Rogers is part an exchange program that goes all the way back to 1967 to share teachers. He's also incredibly hilarious and really knowledgeable.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Phact0rri »

Tellurider wrote:meet my new kitty
Image

he has cool colors!
Image

he doesn't have a name yet but I'm leaning toward Reinhold, after Reinhold Messner, because he likes to climb up on things.
awwe he looks like my little ayumai
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Nanda »

I'm finally teaching myself to knit (and felt) so, naturally...


MOHAWK HAT!
Image

Image
Image Image

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Phact0rri »

they need to make hats with holes in them so people can have thier liberty spikes poking through the hat.

sorry Mohawk hat made me rethink this idea of mine. fun hat, bet you could make a killing at those anime conventions.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Jesusabdullah
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Jesusabdullah »

Holy shit, that is awesome. :D

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Killbert-Robby »

ohmigodAWESOME
Image

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Dr Legostar »

Nicely done, bananda.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Tellurider »

DO WANT.
Image
updates Thursdays

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them

Post by Nanda »

Do you knit? I have a pattern.
Image Image

Post Reply