For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
-
KLSanchez
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:09 am
- Location: Aggieland
-
Contact:
Post
by KLSanchez »
Looks like Police Man finally got his Christmas wish... ;p *
Merry Christmas and safe holidays, everyone! =) Just a little reminder to laugh and enjoy yourself this season.
Starring Aecas as Police Man and moi as... moi. =p
I'm rich, biatch!

Gulf Coast chapter, bitches.
-
Chelsee
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:03 am
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post
by Chelsee »
Haha, I like that idea!
Seasons Greetings right back at you from Fractured Harmonics!
I love holiday pictures ^_^!!
...and yes, it looks like Alice got HER Christmas wish as well~
Go Christmas art thread!
-
Serenagold
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:39 am
- Location: The Newer York
-
Contact:
Post
by Serenagold »
haha... I did one of these...
Merry Christmas everybody!
-
Jae87
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:23 pm
- Location: Probably Lurking on some poor innocent website...
-
Contact:
Post
by Jae87 »
I did a Christmas filler too~

*Is proud* Pretty good, considering I didn't use the tablet once :)
Last edited by
Jae87 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
The Neko
- A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
- Posts: 3878
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
- Location: New York City
Post
by The Neko »
Jae87 wrote:
Uh, you can't HOTLINK your own images, genius.
jag saknar självförtroende
-
Jae87
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:23 pm
- Location: Probably Lurking on some poor innocent website...
-
Contact:
Post
by Jae87 »
The Neko wrote:Jae87 wrote:
Uh, you can't HOTLINK your own images, genius.
? o.o;