Happy Halloween!!!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
MrEff
Regular Poster
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 am
Location: Cruisin Mos Espa in my Delorean
Contact:

Happy Halloween!!!

Post by MrEff »

From us to you...

Image

I know it's a lil late but we were moving all day...

-MrEff-

User avatar
Mysticela
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Mysticela »

cute! I like the guy with "boo" on his shirt ^_^

User avatar
MrEff
Regular Poster
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 am
Location: Cruisin Mos Espa in my Delorean
Contact:

Post by MrEff »

Ha! Thanx and I'm glad you enjoyed!


-MrEff-

User avatar
Redtech
Regular Poster
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 am
Location: 'Terror central' London
Contact:

Post by Redtech »

I am allowed to shout "Boobies!" randomly, yes?
Sometimes the failed experiments are the ones that don't try to kill you
Image

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

BOOOOObies!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
MrEff
Regular Poster
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 am
Location: Cruisin Mos Espa in my Delorean
Contact:

Post by MrEff »

Who doesn't love a good, random, "Boobies!" shoutin??


-MrEff-

Post Reply