Can't update? Do it here.

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Perk_daddy
Regular Poster
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:58 pm
Location: Utah
Contact:

Can't update? Do it here.

Post by Perk_daddy »

I dunno if this is frowned upon or anything, but since all of yesterday's and today's comics are still stuck in the queue (which I'm sure will be remedied soon) I figured anyone who wanted could post them in a thread for those of us who're somewhat impatient:

Image
ImageImage

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Post by LibertyCabbage »

...or you could just post a link on your tagboard.
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

User avatar
Spqrblues
Regular Poster
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: Forum Romanum
Contact:

Post by Spqrblues »

I went in and updated my index page by hand, as a stopgap. I'd have done it sooner, but for some reason I thought the page was write-protected, could only be updated via the queue system.

Edited to jump on the bandwagon:

Image
Last edited by Spqrblues on Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Mine's in my forum.

And now it's here too.

Image
Image

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:Mine's in my forum.

And now it's here too.
Image

User avatar
That guy
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1203
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Chasin' windmills
Contact:

Post by That guy »

I made a new comic too... Got it all colored and everything.

Image

User avatar
Uncaringmachine
Regular Poster
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 11:29 am
Location: Ye Old Savanny Georgia
Contact:

Post by Uncaringmachine »

Screw it, here's Tuesday's comic.........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/ ... 070403.jpg

Hey, I never said it was Shakespeare.... :lol:


Merc edit: Changed to link because the forums are rated PG and a man with explosive diarrhea isn't (:

User avatar
Spqrblues
Regular Poster
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: Forum Romanum
Contact:

Post by Spqrblues »

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:[Action!]
Nice. I'll have to goad my characters into a big on-screen sword fight sometime soon. Or at least a bar brawl.

User avatar
Ataraxia
Regular Poster
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:37 am
Location: South Korea
Contact:

Post by Ataraxia »

This is Wednesday's supposed update. It's the first new Darcy Generic story in close to ten years.
Image
spqrblues- I wish I had thought of that myself; I'll just link this image on my tagboard because it's less work. Also, I'd like to take the opportunity to say one more time, I really like your illustration.
Image
GearHead: A roguelike CRPG with big stompy robots

User avatar
Jops
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:55 am
Location: Zzyzx Rd.
Contact:

Post by Jops »

Image
should have been up on monday...
Jops

Image Image

User avatar
Deaths Head II
Regular Poster
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:21 am
Contact:

Post by Deaths Head II »

I actually made two at once and tried to actually keep a schedule this week. Thats what I get for trying.

Image

User avatar
EvilChihuahua
Regular Poster
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Canadaland
Contact:

Post by EvilChihuahua »

Nice Idea with the tagboard thing...I will do it!

But here's the comic anyway.
Image
note: any l337 used in the previous post was used ony to avoid the poster's Cybersitter. Image

User avatar
The Mortician
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm
Contact:

Post by The Mortician »

I posted it in my forum too... but I don't mind.
Image

User avatar
Americangothic
Regular Poster
Posts: 658
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:31 pm
Location: Nashvegas
Contact:

American Gothic Daily goes to Oak Ridge's Y-12

Post by Americangothic »

Here is my Tuesday and Wednesday

Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Cortland
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1202
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Bellevue, Neb.
Contact:

Post by Cortland »

Here's mine!

Image
Image Image

User avatar
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:34 am
Location: Starring in your latest sex dream.

Post by Jackhass »

Monday's comic...

Image

And since the updater is still stuck...today's comic.

Image
Image

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Well that figures, I finally get a comic done and this happens!

Image

User avatar
Kemmy
Regular Poster
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: I wish I knew

Post by Kemmy »

My (supposed) Wednesday (the queue seems to be getting smaller, by the way...this is good, right?):

Image
Image

RobertBlake
Regular Poster
Posts: 580
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by RobertBlake »


User avatar
[geoduck]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:48 pm
Location: Pacific NW
Contact:

Post by [geoduck] »

Kemmy wrote:My (supposed) Wednesday (the queue seems to be getting smaller, by the way...this is good, right?):
My comic just updated, so yes.

Well, partially updated; it's caught up to Tuesday. I was uploading a new comic right when the update triggered, so I don't know if I or ComicGen caused that..
"gooey-duck". A clam. Not a snail.
Image

Post Reply