CottontailCouriers wrote:
I don't know ... I may be saying too much. Military being all hush-hush like it matters. Are terrorists using CG? If so ... they must have a sense of humor, and okay in my books.
Dunno, doesn't sound like any of that violates OPSEC. What's your MOS? I'm an ROTC Cadet, Army.
Oh yes, before I forget.
WELCOME!
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
My MOS is something I can't really talk about. I can say I have Top Secret clearance, but that's about all I can say about it. And that my schooling for this MOS lasts a frickin' two years!!
... and that those in my MOS are often approached by FBI, NSA, and other acronym-based federally-funded organizations after their enlistment time is over to try and recruit us before we take the fat bonus we get for re-enlisting for another four years.
Heh. None here to our knowledge. Those courses + bonus sound like a good deal for you! Though I admit I find the NSA generally creepy.
There needs to be an organization with the acronym of ACRONYM. I wonder what it would stand for. Association of Clearly Rediculous and Ornery Nekkid Yellow Manatees? Awww. Too much of a stretch, I think.
"Yeah, that's the bridge pier (expletive). I thought it was the center. Oh (expletive)." ~ From the transcript of the recording device on board the ship which struck the San Franciso Bay Bridge last year, causing a 50,000 gallon oil spill.
Czar wrote:Everyone on the internet who isn't an American is a spy.
Actually, I believe the Australia spy agency has cottoned on to that and started hiring Americans. Apparently, on mots forums, simply hacking them to up postcounts for their spies is enough payment.
Czar wrote:Everyone on the internet who isn't an American is a spy.
Lies! Lies, damned lies and statistics! I'm not a spy, I'm just... uh... naturally curious.
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!