Linking Me = Fanart for You!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Linkara
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 pm
Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman
Contact:

Post by Linkara »

All righty, it's up!

You can do any character you'd like to do, Spunky. ^_^

http://lightbringer.comicgenesis.com/links.html
Image

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~

User avatar
Rock_dash
NOTHING
Posts: 2363
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:37 am

Post by Rock_dash »

Uploading the front page with the banner. It should be up by tomorrow. I'll PM you with references for the character I'd like a picture of then.
Image

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

Awesome, I am going to have to draw them on Monday evening because I do not have access to my wacom board or a scanner :~:

Please forgive the delay -GONK.-
Image

User avatar
Thereforeiam
Regular Poster
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 4:30 pm
Location: Canada, Eh?
Contact:

Post by Thereforeiam »

SpunkyNeko wrote:Awesome, I am going to have to draw them on Monday evening because I do not have access to my wacom board or a scanner :~:

Please forgive the delay -GONK.-
Psshhh, I'da linked you anyways, once I remembered. Speaking of that, I gotta update my website.
Image

Goku529
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:33 am

Post by Goku529 »

i'll add your comic to my links page oh and by the way your comic is pretty good. hope to see more.

http://victoryman.comicgenesis.com/

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

There it is, my updated links page. ^_^

http://fletcherapts.comicgenesis.com/links.htm
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

JT: I am sorry, I think I confused your two characters, hopefully you like the fanarts though x___@:

Image

Jessica: Thank you very much, here is the GreenCat ^-^

Image

Veena: Yours was so fun to draw and experiment with halftones! Hope you like it.

Image

ThereforeIAm: Say hell yes for fan service XD

Image

Again, I am soo sorry it took so long to get these updated @-@:
Link I am working on yours now and Goku, once I see my banner uploaded to your links page I would be happy to do whichever character from your comic you would like ^_^
Image

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

Image

Aaaand there you are Linkara. Enjoy :3
Image

User avatar
JessicaRaven
CTRL+C CTRL+V Master
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:43 pm
Contact:

Post by JessicaRaven »

awesome thanks alot, posting it on my fanart page right now
" 'this is something I will not allow to go unpunished'? what is that, anime cliche quote #273?" -Soricha Rain

http://triquetracats.comicgenesis.com

User avatar
Eric Theriault
Regular Poster
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 2:04 pm
Contact:

Post by Eric Theriault »

SpunkyNeko wrote: Veena: Yours was so fun to draw and experiment with halftones! Hope you like it.

Image
I do! Yes, the halftone is a fun idea ! Is it that fake old sunday page comic with John Star and Paul Dixon (with the Hitler face) who gave you that idea ?

I'll post that art with the other on my first page, one a week.

Thanks !

User avatar
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1809
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 9:24 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by SergeXIII »

I'm actualy in a situation where I'm really hurting for some guest art/comics/anything.

http://gnerds.comicgenesis.com/Links.html

Um, I think it'd be cool if you depicted Modest Contest in some way as I'll be using it again soon...

Image

...but I fear that I would be asking too much from you in return of a simple link (which I would do for free anyway). Here's Serge playing his DS, perhaps that'll do zam?

Image

Thanks.

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

SpunkyNeko wrote:JT: I am sorry, I think I confused your two characters, hopefully you like the fanarts though x___@:

Image
Ooh, dynamic! :D *tries to figure out how she's posing like that...* Hmm...

Heh, yeah, that's Lori, ("the other girl"). But that's ok, I like it. ;) Thanks alot.
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

JTigerclaw wrote:
SpunkyNeko wrote:
Ooh, dynamic! :D *tries to figure out how she's posing like that...* Hmm...

Heh, yeah, that's Lori, ("the other girl"). But that's ok, I like it. ;) Thanks alot.

I can show you the reference picture I used if you wish ^-^

Serge: Okie, I'll get going on yours and Rock_Dashes.
Image

User avatar
Thereforeiam
Regular Poster
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 4:30 pm
Location: Canada, Eh?
Contact:

Post by Thereforeiam »

I may love you. More than a little. Potentially tons.
Image

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

thereforeiam wrote:I may love you. More than a little. Potentially tons.
Aw shucks :shucks:
Image

User avatar
Linkara
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 pm
Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman
Contact:

Post by Linkara »

I am definitely in the "loving Spunky tons" club. ^-^

I find it amazing that White Death still has 3-4 issues before she appears, but everyone wants to draw her. ^_~ Great job and thanks!
Image

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~

Goku529
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:33 am

Post by Goku529 »

i have the link up and running. and for the fan art of victory your choice in poses. thank.

User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
Posts: 6014
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights
Contact:

Post by Joel Fagin »

goku529 wrote:i have the link up and running. and for the fan art of victory your choice in poses. thank.
I recommend against using the red text. The default colour scheme 'round these parts has a blue background and it doesn't 'arf clash.

- Joel Fagin
Image

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

goku529 wrote:i have the link up and running. and for the fan art of victory your choice in poses. thank.
-Noted.- I'll hopefully have it for you pretty soon ^-^
Image

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

SergeXIII wrote:I'm actualy in a situation where I'm really hurting for some guest art/comics/anything.

http://gnerds.comicgenesis.com/Links.html

Um, I think it'd be cool if you depicted Modest Contest in some way as I'll be using it again soon...

Image

...but I fear that I would be asking too much from you in return of a simple link (which I would do for free anyway). Here's Serge playing his DS, perhaps that'll do zam?

Image

Thanks.
Image

Hope this helps Serge ^-^
Image

Post Reply