Timescapes died while I was out of commission.
Angel Moxie has an actual beginning, plot and ending.
Red Lexi never finished and I never went back to see the archives.
Poisonwind started out good and then petered out.
Cup of Sufering was a contemporary of mine. I even did some fan art for him.
Jackie's Fridge was one of the comics that inspired me to do this.
Tonja Steele was another.
Element's Song was never finished.
Misty the Mouse was very popular before it went belly up.
Down to Earth was almost a respectable print comic for a while there.
Come to think of it
PoF was a dead comic for three years.

But I came back from the grave to spread sorrow and devastation once more!
Speaking of back from the dead,
Elf Life is showing signs of picking itself up from the grave and shuffling off in search of brains.
