Chat Rouge and IftP will stay on CG until I decide what to do with them. Also, I still have a mirror site on CG for PK and will be in the forums always. Thank you again Kisai and Kelly (And all those others).
Moving On!
- Kris X
- Forum Pocket Kitten
- Posts: 2728
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
- Location: Forum Pocket.
- Contact:
Moving On!
I hate to report it, but Pocket Kitten has officially moved off of Comic Genesis. I will be going indy at my .com and parked at Comic Dish. Just like to thank the admins for helping me out over the past 2 years and dealing with my comics.
Chat Rouge and IftP will stay on CG until I decide what to do with them. Also, I still have a mirror site on CG for PK and will be in the forums always. Thank you again Kisai and Kelly (And all those others).
Chat Rouge and IftP will stay on CG until I decide what to do with them. Also, I still have a mirror site on CG for PK and will be in the forums always. Thank you again Kisai and Kelly (And all those others).
- CaptainClaude
- Witty British President
- Posts: 5647
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
- Contact:
- CaptainClaude
- Witty British President
- Posts: 5647
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
- Contact:
- Steverules
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1710
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:26 pm
- Contact:
- Black Sparrow
- Cartoon Anti-Hero
- Posts: 6973
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
- Location: Violating your restraining order
- Contact:
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
You can take the person out of Comic Genesis, but you can't take the Comic Genesis out of the person. 
That is, good luck with the indy thing, but we'll be seeing you around, too.
That is, good luck with the indy thing, but we'll be seeing you around, too.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
- Prettydragoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
- Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
- Contact:
Good luck, Kris! You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
Drat, drat and DOUBLE DRAT!
Drat.Jackhass wrote:If it lessens the blow...don't worry everyone, I'm not leaving...
- Noise Monkey
- Smells of pee
- Posts: 5848
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
- Location: A little short...
- Contact:
- JTigerclaw
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
- Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
- Contact:
- Corgan_dane
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1899
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
Contrariwise, I found Claude's tale of woe to be quite conscientious and moving. It is the core foundation of this threadination, and I quite sincerely approve of its' message and tone.Noise Monkey wrote:I can't think of something about you I needed to hear less, Claude. Excuse me while I go burn my eyes out and try to forget it.ryclaude wrote:*pinch story*

























