This new world always gives me flashbacks of the game "Unreal"
Maybe because it had freaky 4 armed guys who made absolutely no sense either, but in a different way... "Eeboodad! Eeeboodad!"
Ya know...
Ya know...
How dare you! I know evil is bad, but come on! Eating kittens is just plain--plain wrong! And no one should do it! EVER!
-
MisterIrony
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 207
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Earth
- Contact:
Nah unreal had "story". Unlike Unreal Tournament.
Of course, this story is pretty much "you crash landed in this very fast beautiful yet deadly alien landscape.
Yes an alien landscape where 90% of everything wants to kill you for some odd reason. And for some odd reason there's a lot of convenienty placed guns, ammunition, and various items which let you defend yourself.
I can just image the discussion between two of those predator alien like enemies. "So, like where did this squishy pathetic human get all those guns?" "Oh uhh like I was kinda tired so y'know I didn't pick up everything from our last couple camps." "You are so fired." "Ah man..." "Out of a cannon into the sun." "DAMMIT!"
But lot of weird ass alien things and 4 armed doods who didn't try to kill you. Instead they waved their arms and jabbered at you in weird languages.
Of course, this story is pretty much "you crash landed in this very fast beautiful yet deadly alien landscape.
Yes an alien landscape where 90% of everything wants to kill you for some odd reason. And for some odd reason there's a lot of convenienty placed guns, ammunition, and various items which let you defend yourself.
I can just image the discussion between two of those predator alien like enemies. "So, like where did this squishy pathetic human get all those guns?" "Oh uhh like I was kinda tired so y'know I didn't pick up everything from our last couple camps." "You are so fired." "Ah man..." "Out of a cannon into the sun." "DAMMIT!"
But lot of weird ass alien things and 4 armed doods who didn't try to kill you. Instead they waved their arms and jabbered at you in weird languages.
How dare you! I know evil is bad, but come on! Eating kittens is just plain--plain wrong! And no one should do it! EVER!