Pffft.

Post Reply
PirateNinja
Regular Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Berkeley, CA
Contact:

Post by PirateNinja »

<B>college starting and me trying to maintain a social life</B><P>Loser. All us real cool guys stay in front of the computer all day.<P>------------------
The only Ninja who is also a pirate.<P><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/sashsimo" TARGET=_blank>Check the paint!</A>

MisterIrony
Regular Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Post by MisterIrony »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PirateNinja:
<B>college starting and me trying to maintain a social life</B><P>Loser. All us real cool guys stay in front of the computer all day.<P><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><I>Damn it!</I> I never keep up with what's "cool" and what isn't! Next thing you know, you'll be telling me Mickey Mouse pants are out of style... I paid some good money for these!

CRiX
Regular Poster
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by CRiX »

Don't worry your money purse Irony... Mickey is still the coolest mouse in the world!!<P>Don't let anyone tell you different!<P>-CRiX<P>------------------
......Yes
-The Almighty Safe

Safe
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Post by Safe »

Yes<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://sandwichworld.keenspace.com/d/20010717.html" TARGET=_blank>Yes</A>

Post Reply