Lordy!

BigGayJohn

Lordy!

Post by BigGayJohn »

I had forgotten that I was involved in this whole comic ordeal. Do MOB, Tina, and Dan still know of this?

It's all good, of course, although I object to being portrayed as wanting to be Billy Dee Williams. Good lord. I have more taste than that.

So is the next installment going to be heavily Episode I based? It better not suck like Episode I royally did. In fact, it'd be nice if you somehow glossed over the whole Gungan sequence, and pretty much stuck to the two or three really cool minutes in the movie.

So is Big Gay John still 20 years old, or can you update him with his new buff 23 year old look? I'm now down to 187lbs, ya know... so I'm Medium Sized Gay John.

And who is the villain? I'm gonna have to go read all the back issues. Does Ryan. die completely?

Oh yeah, I'll be back in Montreal for good ol' Christmas... staying with the folks in Pincourt.

SnOoGaNs
Regular Poster

Post by SnOoGaNs »

Gah...I dunno if any of them are still aware of it...haven't talked to them in quite a while...don't get out as much as I should, probably.

And what's the matter with Billy Dee?!? He SAVED "The Ladies' Man"!!! Well, maybe not. See, the characters in my comic, while BASED on real life people, aren't exact replicas. Tina doesn't really wear skin-tight leather, Jeff isn't really a cat and no, you don't actually want to be the suavest man in the galaxy. Just so everyone knows the difference between you and your character.

Well...that would be kind of difficult...since Episode I takes place largely on Naboo, Tatooine and Coruscant while Bob, Ed and the gang are largely Earthbound. Besides, I didn't see them in the background of the movie...that'd be kinda hard to work around. No, the bulk of Episode I will take place offscreen while Bob and Ed's lives go on. However, Obi-Wan WILL return...and many amusing hijinx will be had when Bob and Ed are forced to babysit young Anakin.

Well, since I haven't really put much effort into establishing ages in the comic, the characters are kinda ageless. And, in the Gaytrix, "Big" Gay John tends to wear voluminous black coats, which make it hard to tell just how "big" he is...so, it's entirely possible he's quite slim.

Well, the first real "villain" was probably Darth Amanda. After that it was the alien invaders who kidnapped Bob. After that, it was Ryan. Then, the Agents...so far that's all. And, if you read back in the archives, you'd see that Ryan. is far from dead. He's still quite UNdead and being harshly chastized.

Then we'll have to get together, the whole gang!!! I miss youse guys!!!

R.C, Jr

Post by R.C, Jr »

It'd be cool if it's the same evil villain we talked about being my overlord something like two years ago. I'm curious to watch this unfold.

Oh, and Al; where the hell are my glasses? And my brawlin' new beard? And what the hell am I wearing? Plain T-shirts? We've discussed this!

Heh, good to be reading Bob 'N Ed again.

SnOoGaNs
Regular Poster

Post by SnOoGaNs »

It'd be cool if it's the same evil villain we talked about being my overlord something like two years ago. I'm curious to watch this unfold.

Well, who can say? Many things have changed in two years...the characters have changed and evolved...and stuff...

Oh, and Al; where the hell are my glasses? And my brawlin' new beard? And what the hell am I wearing? Plain T-shirts? We've discussed this!

If you go back to the August 26th, 2002 comic, you'll see Bob find the glasses that you dropped when you turned to dust and all. I guess you haven't had a chance to go and get your spare pair yet. As for the beard...well, I haven't seen you in ages...so, last time I checked, your face was as smooth as an android's bottom. Besides...can vampires even grow beards? Oh...and the new you is being all broody and Angel-ish...so he's wearing a black leather coat...but rest assured, underneath the coat, you're wearing an "Autobots Suck" t-shirt.

Heh, good to be reading Bob 'N Ed again.

Good to be read.

Kaykay

Ryan.

Post by Kaykay »

Well I can give testimony to the fact that Ryan does have a stylish new beard of sorts, although it's more of a Go T. Is that how you spell Go T?? I've never actually seen it written down...

And as far as I know, vampires can't grow beards, but they can certainly wear fake ones to disguise themselves... Muahahahaa!!! :evil:

SnOoGaNs
Regular Poster

Re: Ryan.

Post by SnOoGaNs »

Kaykay wrote:Well I can give testimony to the fact that Ryan does have a stylish new beard of sorts, although it's more of a Go T. Is that how you spell Go T?? I've never actually seen it written down...

And as far as I know, vampires can't grow beards, but they can certainly wear fake ones to disguise themselves... Muahahahaa!!! :evil:
It's "goatee", and vampires can grow them if I say they can. This is my comic, so I am God here. That is all.