Update Problems

Krunk

Post by Krunk »

For once, the lack of updates is not my fault. Keenspace seems to be having some kind of problem with their auto-update system. Since I don't know when (or if) the site is going to update again, here are the comics for <A HREF="http://mab.keenspace.com/snow_bunny/lts01.html" TARGET=_blank>yesterday</A> and <A HREF="http://mab.keenspace.com/comics/mab20010514.png" TARGET=_blank>today</A>.<P>Also, my domain is going to be going away soon. I'd kind of planned to have a job by now and be able to renew it, but that didn't happen. It's not really a huge change for any of you. You'll just have to go to <A HREF="http://mab.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>mab.keenspace.com</A> instead of manandballoon.com. Some of you oldtimers still use the subdomain anyway, so you can just ignore all this junk.<P>That is all for now. More goodness will arrive when Keen starts functioning again.

Miser

Post by Miser »

Hey Dudley! Just droppin' a line to ya and catching up on the recent happenings around here. Nice to see that the goodness is still flowing. I'm probably gonna be dropping by this weekend (Sunday, I'm thinking) to see ya and get stuff from home. Love the updates section.
Well, I'll try to catch ya this weekend if I make it back. Later, agent 097...

Miser

Post by Miser »

Ok man, it's Wednesday and I hope you see this. Let me know if you want to come out this Friday. A couple of the Raleigh boys would like to see you again so try not to miss out if you can avoid it. Anyway, let me know and if you're up for it, I'll e-mail you some detailed directions on how to get here. Talk to you soon man...<P>------------------
Although I still don't know the meaning of life, I get the feeling that it's NOT trying to qualify for the tour...

Krunk

Post by Krunk »

I'm definitely going to be at the Prerelease, but I won't be heading up there until Saturday. I'm getting a ride with Henry. We can still hang out at the tourney though, so all is not lost. See you there.

Krunk

Post by Krunk »

He called me. I finally got his number though, so I should be able to keep up with him from now on.<P>To anybody else reading this, sorry about the comic. Come back Sunday.

Miser

Post by Miser »

That's cool. How'd you get up with him anyway? Or did he get up with you? Either way, see you there Saturday man. Later...<P>------------------
Although I still don't know the meaning of life, I get the feeling that it's NOT trying to qualify for the tour...