Page 1 of 1
Boy is it hot here
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 9:38 am
by Melancholy Chinese
But it's not the heat, it's the humidity. . . Post something damnit!
........Replying.
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 3:29 am
by Zacc
Yeah! Replying nd posting as usual... Nothing to taalk much, right?
Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:48 am
by Melancholy Chinese
I smell turpentine!
yeah.
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:30 am
by Zacc
I smell Thinner. What's next?
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:01 am
by Melancholy Chinese
Laksa, is that ramen noodles?
Zacc
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:36 am
by Zacc
Nah, I think it's just plain noodles. Just add with soup and Voila.
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 11:44 pm
by Zacc
happy birthday, Ning! Sorry i was late to wish you. I forgot to check your site out last week. (Stoopid me) Anyways, you're a year older too! Hahaha... ^_^;;
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 6:36 am
by Melancholy Chinese
Aaaaah nooo I'm shrinking!!! I'm shrinkiiiing ... another year older, another year slower, another year of tests, tests, and tests.

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:41 pm
by Zacc
a year has pass,
we grow taller
let all the history forever last
make our lives prosper better.
that one sux'd, but i don't care. ^_^
Though we may be a year older, we be a year wiser (Like you said, eh, Ning?)
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:58 am
by Melancholy Chinese
Happy New Year! Baaa.