I like it very much...you seem to be proving yourself well...<P>And I- who am familiar with your humor- can't help but hear your voice as Bob's....<P>which is scary...<P>keep it up, and good luck staying away from writer's block...it sucks...<P>-glych<P>------------------
-glych
<B>"God is love,
love is blind,
Ray Charles is blind;
God is Ray Charles???"</B><P><A HREF="http://glych.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>No Stereotypes</A>
Ah Bob...
-
Bob the Lord of Evil
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Vero Beach, Florida
- Contact:
Writers block is worse than all the George Bushes of the world put together. Thats why I thank God that America is so fucking shitty; without this being the worst country in a long sad history of lousy countries, I'd be dry on material yesterday.<P>So God bless America!<P>And y'know, don't let the format of this being a net strip control your writers block. Sometimes the best strips done are bullshit ones just using familiar characters. Never accept not having ideas. And if you really really really can't think of anything, steal.<P><P>------------------
I am a lumberjack.
And I am OK.
But I work all night
And I sleep all day
So I will never be in Monty Python
<A HREF="http://boblordofevil.keenspace.com/d/20010416.html" TARGET=_blank>Bob, the Lord of Evil</A>
I am a lumberjack.
And I am OK.
But I work all night
And I sleep all day
So I will never be in Monty Python
<A HREF="http://boblordofevil.keenspace.com/d/20010416.html" TARGET=_blank>Bob, the Lord of Evil</A>
- Glych
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1340
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: The throws of Hell!
- Contact:
but that would be cheating *blink blink*<P>-glych<P>------------------
-glych
<B>"God is love,
love is blind,
Ray Charles is blind;
God is Ray Charles???"</B><P><A HREF="http://glych.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>No Stereotypes</A>
-glych
<B>"God is love,
love is blind,
Ray Charles is blind;
God is Ray Charles???"</B><P><A HREF="http://glych.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>No Stereotypes</A>