i would like to use this message board to spread my words

JB_Ping972

Post by JB_Ping972 »

nothing you can say can EVER make this "better". This is nothing like we've ever suffered. This is a direct act of WAR. Not terrorism. WAR. There have been WARS in history with fewer casualties than this. Nobody deserves this. NO-ONE.

DarkDeath

Post by DarkDeath »

well, i can't not speak about it, so i will. today there was a terrorist attack on the US. I'd like to say that the person who planned that was, in fact, a genius, that was amazing, i couldn't have done that any better myself.<P>of course, this will show us how will the US react to terror, after they told us not to do a darn thing...<P>scince this's a gamer's discussion board (i hope), i'd like to remind you of a certain game - red alert 2... the pentagon fell, manheten is being evacuated, the president of the US sits in his bonker...<P>it might sound really cruel, but they desrve that, letting terroe grow like that as long as it doesn't reach them, i don't mean the citizens, innocent people getting killed is againt balance, to the least, & gives alot of us more work on our hands.<P>the whole thing could work for our own good, as the world recongnizes the power of terrorisem, & the possible casulties caused by it.<P>I guess there're only about 4 people reading this if any, please, prove me wrong.