Hello? *knock knock knock*

FortyTwo

Hello? *knock knock knock*

Post by FortyTwo »

Hello! I don't know if you're still doing "Paradox Trip" since you haven't updated in months, but maybe part of the reason you haven't updated is because you aren't sure whether you have an audience. I'm just posting to tell you that if you ever start up again, I'm interested.

A few months ago I stumbled onto your site via a link from one of your posts on the CRFH!!! forum. I really like time travel, even if it's only psychological (or perhaps especially if it's psychological), so your premiss intregued me. (That, and one of the characters in my stories is named Sebastian, so it jumped out.) Unfortunately, I didn't bookmark your strip and forgot the name of it, so I didn't stumble across it again until today. I'm disappointed that it hasn't been updated since then.

Anyway, I'd like to know if you've completely abandoned this project and, if not, when you're planning on updating. Thanks!

Cope
Incompetent Monster

42!

Post by Cope »

When the meaning of life posts in one's forum, it 'twould be an almighty folley to ignore its presence.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown