Welcome... to the both of you.

Postby Nd on Sun Mar 18, 2001 5:40 am

So, there I was checking to see if my site was working yet, when I noticed that I already had my forum. "Cool," I thought to myself. I clicked the button. The nifty-keen button that links to MY message board. Mine. And what should I find, but Lord Emsworth had found MY forum before I could formally welcome anyone. I am duly impressed that anyone checked for Iron Shamrock on the actual day I said it would be there. Sadly, delays and aggravation have set in. There should be comics starting Monday morning (the 19th). I haven't decided yet if I should go ahead and leave Saturday's as an archive of one, or if I should let it be Monday's. I guess I'll wait and surprise myself. Enough babbling. I hope you enjoy the strip.<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://ironshamrock.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Iron Shamrock</A>, the comic where a priest, a rabbi, and a sheep really <B>do</B> walk into a bar.
Nd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Lord Emsworth on Sun Mar 18, 2001 9:21 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nd:
<B>Iron Shamrock, the comic where a priest, a rabbi, and a sheep really do walk into a bar.
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, that description has certainly increased my anticipation! I'll be sure and check back some time tomorrow, then. <P>
Lord Emsworth
Regular Poster

Return to Iron Shamrock