Brothers & Sisters

Postby ZOMBIE USER 1478 on Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:26 pm

heeeee

Nice Family Reunion
ZOMBIE USER 1478
Regular Poster

Postby JesIdres on Sat Jun 29, 2002 4:13 pm

:wink:

that's a thought, but not everyone is happy to see each other.
JesIdres
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 1478 on Sat Jun 29, 2002 4:41 pm

Did they bug each other that bad when they were kids??? o.O
ZOMBIE USER 1478
Regular Poster

Postby JesIdres on Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:04 pm

Actually, Niela and James didn't grow up together-Niela and Mela were fraternal sisters, but a nurse was paid to take one of the girls when they were born. Niela was raised as a child prositute before escaping and living on the streets for two years before she got to even meet her real mom. She went to study abroad from a grant with the Idres Contract where she met the travelling Jake. :D
JesIdres
Regular Poster

Postby Tarsier on Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:25 pm

JesIdres wrote:Actually, Niela and James didn't grow up together-Niela and Mela were fraternal sisters, but a nurse was paid to take one of the girls when they were born. Niela was raised as a child prositute before escaping and living on the streets for two years before she got to even meet her real mom. She went to study abroad from a grant with the Idres Contract where she met the travelling Jake. :D

I have a question Ms. Idres

I've looked over the site a few times and can't find what exactly the Idres Contract is or what all they do. So uhh, what are they and what do they do? Do they have agents? do they recruit? there has been some reference to things like that, but I'm not sure what it is they are supposed to do. I was thinking of trying (succeeding much less likely) to write a Fan Fiction based on the Idres Contract. Quickly realized that wouldn't work since I don't have any idea what they do. :wink:

OK, so I'm a pest. I'd say it was part of my charm but I'd have to find some charm first.
Tarsier
Regular Poster

Postby JesIdres on Tue Jul 02, 2002 6:04 am

I was planning it as a surprise at the press confrence, but the Idres Contract is an organization of "gifted" people. In the return for protection from people ho might want to test them, and training to help them control their powers, they work under the Idres Contract either part, or full time to deal with magical "anomolies", such as dimesional portals, rogue magical creatures, and generally keeping the populance in ignorance so there won't be attacked or killed.
JesIdres
Regular Poster

Postby Tarsier on Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:15 pm

JesIdres wrote:I was planning it as a surprise at the press confrence, but the Idres Contract is an organization of "gifted" people. In the return for protection from people ho might want to test them, and training to help them control their powers, they work under the Idres Contract either part, or full time to deal with magical "anomolies", such as dimesional portals, rogue magical creatures, and generally keeping the populance in ignorance so there won't be attacked or killed.

There was a press conference scheduled? Darn it, why wasn't that in my day planner? You can't get good help now a days. . . oh, wait I fill in my day planner... never mind. :D

Seriously though, thanks for the info. I would have accepted it's a surprise to be revealed later, but I'm still glad that wasn't the answer. :) Sounds more interesting then the guesses I have been coming up with.

Thanks again
Kevin
Tarsier
Regular Poster

Return to Yin & Yang