Happy Vernal Equinox?

Postby Tarsier on Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:47 pm

Hello Ms. Idres

I'm not sure if it's the right one, but I seem to remember a Happy Winter Solstice a bit ago, and with the spring holidays coming up I figured I'd take a shot. :>

Oh, while I think of it, have you the private messages lately?

Thanks
Kevin
Tarsier
Regular Poster

Postby Avatar Zero on Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:32 am

Heehee!!

Spring is here, spring is here... Uhm... Damn, I can't remember how the rest of "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park" goes.

I personally am waiting for Beltane, so I can go out and celebrate my Old Calendar birthday. Whee!!
Regular Poster

Postby Tarsier on Wed Mar 20, 2002 9:38 am

On 2002-03-20 08:32, Avatar Zero wrote:
Heehee!!

Spring is here, spring is here... Uhm... Damn, I can't remember how the rest of "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park" goes.

I personally am waiting for Beltane, so I can go out and celebrate my Old Calendar birthday. Whee!!

Yeah, I though spring was here too until I woke up to 4" of new snow. I should have known better then to believe that calendar.:smile:
Tarsier
Regular Poster

Postby Avatar Zero on Wed Mar 20, 2002 3:32 pm

On 2002-03-20 09:38, Tarsier wrote:

Yeah, I though spring was here too until I woke up to 4" of new snow. I should have known better then to believe that calendar.:smile:

I'm sorry. I only woke up to half an inch of new snow out here, and we've only gained about one more inch since then.

I think I'm going to go have a LOOOOOOONG talk with the other gods - there should not be frozen water stuff falling from the sky in spring!!
Regular Poster

Postby Tarsier on Wed Mar 20, 2002 10:40 pm

I think I'm going to go have a LOOOOOOONG talk with the other gods - there should not be frozen water stuff falling from the sky in spring!!

To tell the truth I don't really mind the snow now. I won't think of it as spring for another month or so yet. My dad told me long ago that the Vernal Equinox and Spring are two unrelated events here. :smile: I still get tricked by that blasted "Spring Begins" on the calendar though.<G>

(Of course, if you still want to fix it stop to snowing when "Spring Begins" I would be most grateful.:wink:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tarsier on 2002-03-20 22:46 ]</font>
Tarsier
Regular Poster

Return to Yin & Yang