Fusselton??

Fusselton??

Postby The_Fox on Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:56 am

This seems like too much to be a coincidence...considering Sissy Fusselton is also a rabbit.

- Jarylan, who notices last names...
"What the?! Where did you get THAT?!"
"Creative aquisition."
The_Fox
Regular Poster

Postby DetailBear on Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:20 pm

There are no coincidences!

Except when Allan creates one.
HUGS = Huge, Unrestrained, Genial Squeezings.

A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail. - John Foster Dulles
DetailBear
Regular Poster

Postby Cyril_Dran on Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:43 pm

So.. siblings, anyone?
All fear the RP character from the completely private RP ^_^.
Current psuedonym/RP character count: 25
-Adding a touch of sanity, or insanity, where needed to balance the flow. .... Nah, I just like playing devil's advocate ^_^
Cyril_Dran
Regular Poster

Postby Sylvain on Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:18 pm

Most probably her brother. Will he have any important role in the upcoming Great Time Vortex that will send Sissy and Saundra back two years? Or is he just a side player?

Right now, I am a lot more interested in seeing what the male cheeleader uniform looks like! Very sheer leotards? Yum!... Although putting such a garment on a fur-covered character should present some interesting technical problems.
Sylvain
Regular Poster

Postby Cyril_Dran on Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:14 pm

You realize, that by this point, they might have created male cheers for male cheerleaders, or possibly integrated the two, with each playing different roles.. It's actually not unheard of, even today.. I know a college I was considering attending had not one, but 3 different guys in the squad that, while they didn't do any splits, were helpful with stuff like human pyramids and some of the higher tosses.. it was pretty impressive, watching a couple guys toss a girl several feet into the air and catch her just as easily, and not something most women who would go for cheerleading would be able to accomplish. The costume was merely slacks made out of this stretchy material and a t-shirt, done up in the school colors, so the uniform isn't necessarily sexy/flamer material simply by virtue of what it is.
All fear the RP character from the completely private RP ^_^.
Current psuedonym/RP character count: 25
-Adding a touch of sanity, or insanity, where needed to balance the flow. .... Nah, I just like playing devil's advocate ^_^
Cyril_Dran
Regular Poster

Postby E_voyager on Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:08 pm

Cyril_Dran wrote:The costume was merely slacks made out of this stretchy material and a t-shirt, done up in the school colors, so the uniform isn't necessarily sexy/flamer material simply by virtue of what it is.

Aww but that takes a lot of the fun out of it. i want to see more Umlaut House cheer leading style
the darkness is ever present even in the light.

the perversion doesn't stop just because the sun comes up

if i can make people think and consider their lives even for a moment each day then my life has just that much more meaning

one of the hardest skills i seek to master is the skill of knowing when to shut up
Check out the test to find out who you are!
E_voyager
Regular Poster

Return to Umlaut House