Glass Warriors?

Schissel
Regular Poster

Glass Warriors?

Post by Schissel »

Shouldn't throw... (I don't see any stones or scones, but-)
Interesting development. Three, or(?) an alliance of two.
-E.S.

Quoting_mungo
Regular Poster

Post by Quoting_mungo »

He is observant, our Sah'. When he wants to be. Yesyes.

-Alexandra

Schissel
Regular Poster

Post by Schissel »

quoting_mungo wrote:He is observant, our Sah'. When he wants to be. Yesyes.

-Alexandra
Indeed? Is this Warrior in deep cover she? Then again I don't know? recall? anything about them just offhand...

(And if I'm not mistaken this Grivjon is the one you mentioned in an earlier thread, so Sah' shouldn't be so distressed over temporarily saving her life, she won't have the enjoyment of it so very much longer I gather.)

E.S.

Quoting_mungo
Regular Poster

Post by Quoting_mungo »

She's inactive. Only one real detail on her that hints at her being a Glass Warrior. (Of course, Sah' has none, because he hid his signs away. Bad Sah'. No cookie.) Saying any more on the matter would be <I>telling</I>.

-Alexandra

Schissel
Regular Poster

Post by Schissel »

quoting_mungo wrote:She's inactive. Only one real detail on her that hints at her being a Glass Warrior. (Of course, Sah' has none, because he hid his signs away. Bad Sah'. No cookie.) Saying any more on the matter would be telling.

-Alexandra
The wasp, then, isn't a giveaway. Got it *nod*. May I say that for someone else who I suspect is not long for this mortal coil, she's (been drawn) attractive-looking.

(Sah' has no signs of being a Paladin, or has he also been a Glass Warrior at some point? That intrigues.)

E.S.

Quoting_mungo
Regular Poster

Post by Quoting_mungo »

The wasp isn't, no. It'd sooner indicate she is part of the King's army. Which she isn't. I have no clue how she obtained a wasp.

You may say whatever you like, as long as it isn't rude. Only Colone is permitted rudeness. ;P

Sah' is uniformed like a Paladin, mostly (remember Wendy's outfit? That's truly formal Paladin-wear.), so there's not much hiding that. Keithara gets very trying when he doesn't dress as She thinks he ought. So he humors Her, for the most part.

Sah', as I said elsewhere, is a mercenary brat. A Glass Warrior brat, to be specific.

-Alexandra

Schissel
Regular Poster

Post by Schissel »

quoting_mungo wrote: Sah', as I said elsewhere, is a mercenary brat. A Glass Warrior brat, to be specific.

-Alexandra
And that, is an interesting coincidence at this juncture, I'd agree. (Coincidence?)
Eric

Quoting_mungo
Regular Poster

Post by Quoting_mungo »

The story of how he became a Paladin will be told... Eventually. I don't know when it'll fit in, yet, but it will be fitted in there.

-Alexandra

Schissel
Regular Poster

Post by Schissel »

quoting_mungo wrote:The story of how he became a Paladin will be told... Eventually. I don't know when it'll fit in, yet, but it will be fitted in there.

-Alexandra
Hrm. I'd like to see that, yes. (An idea strikes, but I know how some authors rightly take to this sort of suggestion so I ask in advance before advancing it, since using it would involve changes and I don't know in advance of what size.)
E.S.

Quoting_mungo
Regular Poster

Post by Quoting_mungo »

You're welcome to say whatever you like, but I have a few ideas, most of which involve apparent heresy, so...

-Alexandra

Schissel
Regular Poster

Post by Schissel »

quoting_mungo wrote:You're welcome to say whatever you like, but I have a few ideas, most of which involve apparent heresy, so...

-Alexandra
Against wh... ... I suppose I'll find out, if I don't get throttled first.
Suggestion is (arc-length?..) flashbacks into the life of their (Sah's and Sci'i's) father at some point. Not sure what I think of suggestion either but it's what came to mind along the lines of something-else-poss-interesting...
E S

Quoting_mungo
Regular Poster

Post by Quoting_mungo »

'Nemo's life really isn't that interesting. Mostly consists of seducing a lot of women, getting them pregnant, and moving on to fight a few more battles in exchange for money.

Everybody likes money.

-Alexandra

Schissel
Regular Poster

Post by Schissel »

quoting_mungo wrote:'Nemo's life really isn't that interesting. Mostly consists of seducing a lot of women, getting them pregnant, and moving on to fight a few more battles in exchange for money.

Everybody likes money.

-Alexandra
There's that. I'd forgotten his name, which suggests that he went on a few quests for self-discovery. That or, more likely, was the target of more than a few manhunts.
E.S. allowing himself (right.) the pun