The NEW Casidy RETURNS

Postby Vinnie on Thu Nov 15, 2001 8:30 am

wow I didn't think you still read. sorry we haven't had much of a chance to display your character as of yet. if we hadn't gone that whole YEAR without updating we might have had a better chance. I promise the cassidy character will do something cool even if I'm not sure what yet. but that strip is fairly truthful. although I wasn't hit by a projectile you did once blow up a power suply in my face. I've been on the recieving end of a few more since then.
Vinnie
Regular Poster

Postby Clearjay on Thu Nov 15, 2001 11:10 am

Hey Guys, I know that I really don't make it into many of the stips around here, for the most part the writers are to lazy to draw my good looks, so in the next few week, I plan to unlock some of the secrets of the real Cassidy. ARG!!! I Hate that name.. =P well I suppose you'll just have to see what happens.. You know.. I'm tired of getting picked on.. Ok So I can touch a computer and make it work with my brain power, and I may not know much about other OS's, and I might look at Linux for ever waiting for the splash screen, But I'm only human. Things to look a head *Guest art Work* I'll publish a week long strip of my views and adventures, just to give things a twist.<p>[This message has been edited by Clearjay (edited 11-15-2001).]
Clearjay

Return to UBERGEEK The Comic