Wow nate couldnt fucking the chatter box, amazing.

Bleh

Wow nate couldnt fucking the chatter box, amazing.

Post by Bleh »

Well look at this, another way to make fun your stupid fucking comic. your next comic is much worse then your first comic.

Once again this heap pile of shit has continued on forth onto even being recognized as a webcomic.

Good fucking job nate, im sure underage kids would just love your humor, y'know them fucking preschool ones.

You fuckstick blow mother fucker done job nate, cant wait for the next shit dont stank comic.
Couldnt fucking handle the chat box shit face eh? - bleh

RantinAn
Cartoon Hero

Post by RantinAn »

Oh fucking wonderful.... It a fan of neobaka. It just has to be.

read my scripture "just fucking die!"

Thank you.
Rantinan

NateLowery

Post by NateLowery »

Well, I guess he's somewhat progressed from the chatterbox. I can somewhat understand him.

Some people sound like they're talking through a cheesecloth of FAT. I think he actually types through one.

RantinAn
Cartoon Hero

Post by RantinAn »

OH my... Someone who types WORSE than myself? I can hardly believe it!

Yet somehow, I'm not surprised.

Bleh

Post by Bleh »

Wow if its not the fucking handy dandy fans who lick the shit out of nate's assholes! Bravo People you make some good fuckworth to fuck with!

Nate as i promote your shitty shitless site to other viewers of the fucking internet i get the same reply i lay onto you. Your a fuckward Cumspastic Retard with a Pen and should be poisoned with your stale shit in your food.

If that doesnt make much sense, Niether does your fucking antics nor does fucking comic As well.

Doing a good fucking job nate :roll:

RantinAn
Cartoon Hero

Post by RantinAn »

Wow if its not the fucking handy dandy fans who lick the shit out of nate's assholes! Bravo People you make some good fuckworth to fuck with!

fuckworth....

my i'm glad you like to invent new words. As for rimming nate. I wouldnt fucking dream of it shitwad. Teasing nate? Done that! encouraging nate? Done that too! fucking horrible shitty parodies of nate's work? yeah done that as well. Go back to your anatomically incorrect robot girls why dont ya!

Bleh

Post by Bleh »

Have you wiped that shit off your lips yet? i still see a smudge fuckteabagger nut.

Robot girls, what the fuck kind of tripe is that shit. you make some dumb fuck insults not even worth to comment about.

Just go back to the forum you fucking spam on and let nate the fucktard defend himself. Or has nate lost all fucking moral and has to use the cannon fodder to fuckhimself?

Go fuck a duck, while sitting on a twig RantinAn, You fuck stupid name goatbag shithole.

RantinAn
Cartoon Hero

Post by RantinAn »

well at least you've proved you're not melin.

You've also prooved that you're a fucking dickwad. Go you.

NateLowery

Post by NateLowery »

Holy shit, he IS a stalker. Look at his fuckin sig....

Bleh

Post by Bleh »

Go fucking you with your SHIT DONT STANK COMICS, NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE ANYTHING COMICS.

Your providing the KIDS AND THE WONDER PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET, a good fucking time mr dickfuck shuck no wag bag.

i've heard douche bags in the market make better noises then the RIVALRY with Against bleh on the mother fucker forum.

and left for fucking blow donkey RantinAn has no fucking saying in this forum besides a POSTWHORE TO DEFEND NATE, SUPERMAN WHY HAVENT YOU HELPED US? WHY?

Yea stupid fucking etards.

RantinAn
Cartoon Hero

Post by RantinAn »

Yea stupid fucking etards.
Same fine command ofthe english language too i see. I predict a great future hanging out the front of wal-mart demanding "give us a fucking quarter ascock"

Do us a favour and go start now.

Bleh

Post by Bleh »

Fucking union haters. Fuck you and your easy pay go shit walmart. While you fucks pay for low pay items, fuckers else where are reading nate's shit worth comic and paying more for items.

You fucks not worth fuck to fuck with.

RantinAn
Cartoon Hero

Post by RantinAn »

my calling a long term paid up member of my local, former branch coordinator, formate state secretary a union hater. You're fucking useless as a stalker you know that?
No i'm saying they let buns like you hang arround wal-mart cause twal-mart doesent care about occ health and safty. K-mart would run your ass out of town.

NateLowery

Post by NateLowery »

Okay.

This is the last I'm posting about this because it's STUPID.

I'm not gonna flame you, Bleh, or whoever the fuck you are. All I know is that you were trolling the chatterbox when I still had it up, and when I took it down, you chose to troll a forum that was pretty much inactive for two years. TWO YEARS. You even put a cutdown to me in your sig for christ's sake.

All I want to know is what do you get out of this? Attention? Does no one love you? Have you never even been held? Does a sporadically updated webcomic have such a foothold on your life (or lack thereof) and eat at your soul so much that you seem to make it your one and only goal to hate someone you don't even know and try to spoil something you have absolutely no control over?

Your spelling is absolutely atrocious, as is your grammar. If you were foreign, and didn't have a grasp of the English language, I would understand. If you do speak English as a native language, It really doesn't reflect well on you to make these barely intelligible posts, now does it?

This comic has been going on for three years now. You will NEVER get the false sense of satisfaction of knowing that you hampered it's progress or caused it to end.

Think about what I just said, long and hard. And then take a look at yourself and your life.

Nate

Bleh

Post by Bleh »

Ey look fucker, my shit doesnt mother fucking stink.

You got no balls and took them away like the raggity ann fucker on the escape train away.

Good job on the mother fucking real life insults, shit bag.

i mean fuck i've seen better things by typing nazi on google, then what you just fucking wrote you cowhein tard loser.

WOW nate, GOOD GRAMMAR NAZI YOU ARE. Fuck like you got shit things to say, you hobo fagbot in tree.

And rantin an, you foreshit your jizz quote hackworth of fuck.

RantinAn
Cartoon Hero

Post by RantinAn »

aww lookie her it's like a little weasel on crack.. chasel the ball wezel. dance crack monkey.

hell nate, i'd ignore him, ony gee, it's like poking an anthill wiht a stick.