Paint Faster

Post Reply
User avatar
Jaydub
Regular Poster
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:18 pm
Location: Monroe, WA
Contact:

Paint Faster

Post by Jaydub »

Now we get to see what Ben has been up to. I still say it was a room he set up for Lily. :) :)
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
-- Douglas Adams

User avatar
Chaser617
Regular Poster
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:12 am

Post by Chaser617 »

I too hope its something for Lilly, I'm still not exactly keen on how he went about doing it, but, well, if the results are Lilly likes it, I think we can call the scores even and go on from there...

User avatar
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1807
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:12 am
Contact:

Post by Shyal_malkes »

when taken from the perspective that this whole thing was kind of planned from the start it actually seems quite clever.
I still say the doctor did it....

User avatar
Chaser617
Regular Poster
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:12 am

Post by Chaser617 »

Clever or not, its never good to purposefully piss off your wife, especially when its so horrible when you accidently do it....

User avatar
Earl McClaw
Regular Poster
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2002 8:15 am
Contact:

Post by Earl McClaw »

I don't think he intended for her to find out until it was done.

The problem started when she noticed he was doing something. He could have explained and spoiled whatever surprise he was planning, ask her to give him some time to finish (and maybe say it was for ???), or do exactly what he did - get her out of the way for a while.
Earl McClaw invites you to visit Furryco and the DGL. (Avatar used with permission of Ralph Hayes, Jr.)

User avatar
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)
Contact:

Post by Madmoonie »

Chaser617 wrote:Clever or not, its never good to purposefully piss off your wife, especially when its so horrible when you accidently do it....
Yes, I agree. Even if Lily loves the room, Ben needs to be smacked upside the head for being majorly insensitve and disrespectful to Lily. And Lily needs to be smacked upside the head for running home to mother when things got difficult. Double smacks! Hey, what a great idea! SMACKS ALL AROUND!

SMACK!
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!

User avatar
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1807
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:12 am
Contact:

Post by Shyal_malkes »

spack!
I still say the doctor did it....

User avatar
Chaser617
Regular Poster
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:12 am

Post by Chaser617 »

*rubs the back of his head* hey! what'd I do!?

User avatar
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)
Contact:

Post by Madmoonie »

Chaser617 wrote:*rubs the back of his head* hey! what'd I do!?
Plenty. :D
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!

User avatar
Narnian
Regular Poster
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:25 pm
Location: Richmond, VA
Contact:

Post by Narnian »

Madmoonie wrote:
Chaser617 wrote:*rubs the back of his head* hey! what'd I do!?
Plenty. :D
A shorter list might be what he didn't do?

Too much roo-minating?
Pax,
Richard
-------------
"We are all fallen creatures and all very hard to live with", C. S. Lewis

User avatar
NydaLynn
Regular Poster
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:50 am
Location: Amish Country, PA
Contact:

Post by NydaLynn »

Uh oh... :o What if... he's made a nursery?
"Que Sera Sera..."
<a href="http://nydalynn.deviantart.com"> Deviant Art stuff</a>

User avatar
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)
Contact:

Post by Madmoonie »

I think that has already been brought up and.....I think Lily would know before Ben would.
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!

Labrusca
Regular Poster
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:13 pm
Location: Directly over the center of the earth.

Post by Labrusca »

I wondered if the date had something to do with it, since Ben proposed on July 7, 2004. But since there isn't a new strip for July 7, that must not be it.
There's no insanity in my family. *I* have it all!!

User avatar
TGIF
Regular Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 10:12 pm
Location: Oak Park, Michigan

Post by TGIF »

Since when do you paint a greenhouse?

User avatar
Jaydub
Regular Poster
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:18 pm
Location: Monroe, WA
Contact:

Post by Jaydub »

TGIF wrote:Since when do you paint a greenhouse?
You paint the sills and frames around the glass. you don't want it to rot if it is made out of wood. :)
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
-- Douglas Adams

Post Reply