Lizard King?

User avatar
SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Outer Heaven

Lizard King?

Post by SolidusRaccoon »

Hey, he bogarted my juice!!
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

User avatar
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)
Contact:

Post by Madmoonie »

Eeeeeoooorrrrgghh.....this can't end well. Adding suger to.....fountain of boundless energy just creates...havoc.
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!

User avatar
Kerry Skydancer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1346
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Bethlehem PA
Contact:

Post by Kerry Skydancer »

Sugar, he can handle. It's the double dose of caffeine, times 6, that we need to worry about....
Skydancer

Ignorance is not a point of view.

Mr Fhtagn
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by Mr Fhtagn »

Take cover. Pray.
They can't get inside you. If you can feel that staying human is worthwhile, even if it can't have any result whatsoever, you've beaten them. - Winston Smith, Nineteen Eighty-Four

User avatar
Jaydub
Regular Poster
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:18 pm
Location: Monroe, WA
Contact:

Post by Jaydub »

I don't know, Velvet may have done us all a favor taking them away from Solidus. :o :o
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
-- Douglas Adams

Labrusca
Regular Poster
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:13 pm
Location: Directly over the center of the earth.

Post by Labrusca »

First time this happened was when Ben had too much caffine at Lily's family reunion, and Velvet reacted. Does it go the other way? Will Ben be affected by Velvet's intake of caffine?
There's no insanity in my family. *I* have it all!!

User avatar
Wallaroo_Blacke
Regular Poster
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: -Location Withheld- in Texas
Contact:

Post by Wallaroo_Blacke »

Jaydub wrote:I don't know, Velvet may have done us all a favor taking them away from Solidus. :o :o
If only you you knew the addictive properties of Jolt...

This link, this link, and this link provides proof.

BTW, folks... It's back.

User avatar
Fusion
Regular Poster
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:16 pm
Location: My own little world
Contact:

Post by Fusion »

I don't think it will effect Ben concidering they are seperate beings. But the cops will soon be getting calls about a rabbit breaking the sound barrier!
"Heh, sometimes talking to yourself is the only way to get an intelligent conversation..."--Tbolt
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"--Edgar Allen Poe
"I just had an argument with myself, so now we're not talking."--me
"We are the salt of the earth, not the powdered sugar."--R.H. Jr.

User avatar
Maxgoof
Regular Poster
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:40 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contact:

Post by Maxgoof »

Come to the Jolt side of the Force.

It is your destiny.
Max Goof
"You gotta be loose...relaxed...with your feet apart, and...Ten o'clock. Two o'clock. Quarter to three! Tour jete! Twist! Over! Pas de deux! I'm a little teapot! And the windup...and let 'er fly! The Perfect Cast!" --Goofy

User avatar
Jaydub
Regular Poster
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:18 pm
Location: Monroe, WA
Contact:

Post by Jaydub »

Look Sol has made the top 10! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

I'm sorry the devel made me do it. :evil:
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
-- Douglas Adams

User avatar
Squeaky Bunny
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1664
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 6:44 am
Location: Slightly south of Tampa, Florida

Post by Squeaky Bunny »

fusion wrote:I don't think it will effect Ben concidering they are seperate beings. But the cops will soon be getting calls about a rabbit breaking the sound barrier!
They do that without any help. The bunny 500 is a regular feature at my home.

If Sol still wants some go juice, I'll share my Colyte with him. It will definately get him on his feet and moving.
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defence. :shucks:

User avatar
The JAM
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2281
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in Mexico...
Contact:

Post by The JAM »

Define "Lizard King"

User avatar
Kerry Skydancer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1346
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Bethlehem PA
Contact:

Post by Kerry Skydancer »

The JAM wrote:Define "Lizard King"
Generally refers to the self-designation by Jim Morrison of the Doors.
Skydancer

Ignorance is not a point of view.

User avatar
Wayfarer
Regular Poster
Posts: 776
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:15 pm
Location: Lantern Waste
Contact:

Post by Wayfarer »

Kerry Skydancer wrote:
The JAM wrote:Define "Lizard King"
Generally refers to the self-designation by Jim Morrison of the Doors.
Oh. I was going to say "Random." :D
“The mirror may tell us what we are; memory may tell us what we were; but only the imagination can tell us what we might be.” – Donald Keesey

“You go whistling in the dark/ Making light of it/ Making light of it/ And I follow with my heart/ Laughing all the way// Oh 'cause you move me/ You get me dancing and you make me sing/ You move me/ Now I'm taking delight/ In every little thing/ How you move me”
~ "You Move Me"
Pierce Pettis, Gordon Kennedy

User avatar
Kerry Skydancer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1346
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Bethlehem PA
Contact:

Post by Kerry Skydancer »

Wayfarer wrote:
Kerry Skydancer wrote:
The JAM wrote:Define "Lizard King"
Generally refers to the self-designation by Jim Morrison of the Doors.
Oh. I was going to say "Random." :D
8)

That's because you're too young to remember them, I'd guess...
Skydancer

Ignorance is not a point of view.

User avatar
Wayfarer
Regular Poster
Posts: 776
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:15 pm
Location: Lantern Waste
Contact:

Post by Wayfarer »

Kerry Skydancer wrote:
Wayfarer wrote:
Kerry Skydancer wrote: Generally refers to the self-designation by Jim Morrison of the Doors.
Oh. I was going to say "Random." :D
8)

That's because you're too young to remember them, I'd guess...
Young and sheltered. Yep, that's me. :D
Eh, at least it's still funny when perceived as "Random." :lol:
“The mirror may tell us what we are; memory may tell us what we were; but only the imagination can tell us what we might be.” – Donald Keesey

“You go whistling in the dark/ Making light of it/ Making light of it/ And I follow with my heart/ Laughing all the way// Oh 'cause you move me/ You get me dancing and you make me sing/ You move me/ Now I'm taking delight/ In every little thing/ How you move me”
~ "You Move Me"
Pierce Pettis, Gordon Kennedy

User avatar
SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Outer Heaven

Post by SolidusRaccoon »

Jaydub

Than you, I really mean it :) That is just great.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

User avatar
Jaydub
Regular Poster
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:18 pm
Location: Monroe, WA
Contact:

Post by Jaydub »

Your Welcome. :D
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
-- Douglas Adams

User avatar
The TWF
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:51 am
Location: I don't know enough Russians...
Contact:

Post by The TWF »

Whoh, Postal 2 flashback. :o

What are the odds?
Everyone blinked. The giant eyeball, having no eyelid, stared.
Image
http://www.jesuswouldbeashamedofyou.com/

User avatar
SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Outer Heaven

Post by SolidusRaccoon »

Once Again thanks JayDub for the new Avatar.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

Post Reply