Fantasy Lair's Babewatch 2002

Fantasy Lair's Babewatch 2002

Postby Matt Trepal on Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:17 pm

So the fantasy comics hub Fantasy Lair (which FCE is a member of) has these annual summer projects called Babewatch (Babewatch 2001 and Babewatch 2002, pretty much like KeenSpot's Bikeeni Summer except that only Elf Life is a KeenSpot comic.

Anyway, I did two pictures for it, which you can find on a hub page here. There will probably be one more, as there's still one of the main characters who hasn't appeared in a pinup-type picture. His chance will be coming soon! Until then, enjoy! (or be offended, one or the other)
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Re: Fantasy Lair's Babewatch 2002

Postby Andrick on Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:12 pm

Matt Trepal wrote:...Until then, enjoy! (or be offended, one or the other)

How nice, we have a choice... of two. Mat, Matt, Matt, Matt. What are we going to do with you? You have a theme going on here: Fight, Cast or Evade. Three choices! Thuh-REE! When are you going to hold true to the theme you set out with? Hm? Image

Edited just to say: Portia's pic just about earned you a SAWFLOB. There, I agree with your comment.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Re: Fantasy Lair's Babewatch 2002

Postby Matt Trepal on Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:33 pm

Andrick wrote:Edited just to say: Portia's pic just about earned you a SAWFLOB. There, I agree with your comment.

Yeah, they did come out a little big, didn't they? I still don't have that whole consistent proportions thing down completely.... Perhaps we could blame Angie Everhart (the model in the picture I stole that pose from) and the cleavage-enhancing abilities of her top?

Sorry.

And I'm working on getting a third! I just ran out of time and bristol board!
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Return to Fight Cast Or Evade