Andre's Campaign; The Reboot!

A place where posters can comment on the comic, chat with the artist and his friends who are in the comic, and discuss anything and everything geeky.
Dreamaniaccomic
Cartoon Hero

Re: Andre's Campaign; The Reboot !

Post by Dreamaniaccomic »

Laika got a 20, and I was trying to go hard on myself. Sweetness.
Dreamaniac
Has a thing for bandannas...

VonGentlemen
Regular Poster

Re: Andre's Campaign; The Reboot !

Post by VonGentlemen »

I updated the race packet and made a brand new class.
As you read, this I will have sent it to tall of you, as I am that cash.

Can't wait for tomorrow's session.
Also, I'm actually thinking of recommending one of the new races to Gunther. See if you can figure out which one it is.
If you want to see how smart you are, Click Here.

Dreamaniaccomic
Cartoon Hero

Re: Andre's Campaign; The Reboot!

Hey Andre, I noticed something going through the new race sheet and the Bane Arrow class sheet:

You have got to work on your spelling and grammar. Seriously, dude.
Dreamaniac

VonGentlemen
Regular Poster

Post by VonGentlemen »

According to Gunther "Rerolling a new character is out of the question. The party would lose their base of operation".

Make of that what you will.

niko2pico
Regular Poster

Post by niko2pico »

It's time for us to double compromise. We start back at the entry to the crypt after forcing Gunther to stop having his psychotic character personality. He doesn't kill the man, the group dynamic is saved, continuity though hurt is better off, we have a working Revano, the entire thing works out better and all Andre needs to do is just make a damn exception. Also I have a few more ideas.
Make all of Gunther's stupid completely not effect the world (so remarkably bad of an idea that the world collapsed on itself and time reverted.)
Force him to have a character that works with the party, if that doesn't work as much as I hate to say it we consider a last resort (this one goes without saying)
Y'know

Dreamaniaccomic
Cartoon Hero

In my opinion, Revano crossed the moral event horizon when he BRUTALLY killed a man (whose home/grave/whatever we had BROKEN INTO) who seemed completely willing to negotiate despite our rude entrance onto grounds he considered sacred, and then began to cut out his heart while giggling. The whole Total Party Kill at the end simply cemented him firmly as a Complete Monster. Genuinely creepy, high-quality roleplaying? Yes. Obscenely evil? In my ridiculously biased opinion, YES.
Thus, I agree with Nico's proposed solution.
Dreamaniac

niko2pico
Regular Poster

Post by niko2pico »

Jake that is not at all biased in the least. It was honestly a moral event horizon that he crossed by doing something so completely inexplicable evil, just for the sake of doing something evil (I would argue that he didn't entirely cross it until he tried to blow up the party.)
Y'know

VonGentlemen
Regular Poster

Post by VonGentlemen »

I would wholeheartedly agree with that.
Gunther can keep Revano, so long as everything possibly leading up to him crossing that line again is systematically eradicated.

Dreamaniaccomic
Cartoon Hero

niko2pico wrote:Jake that is not at all biased in the least. It was honestly a moral event horizon that he crossed by doing something so completely inexplicable evil, just for the sake of doing something evil (I would argue that he didn't entirely cross it until he tried to blow up the party.)
For the sake of accuracy, I automatically assume my point of view is saturated in bias.
Dreamaniac

VonGentlemen
Regular Poster

Post by VonGentlemen »

JAKESENDMECLASSSHEETSKTHXBAI.

Spartan31174

Post by Spartan31174 »

Hey guys its me Gunther. finally mad this account but lets get down to business!

So for Kensei i wanted to run it by andre that for when everyone meets his clan that his clan is a tad bit hostle to newcommers. there a bit like spartans in a scence that every kid at the age of 7 be forced to become a samurai and there heads shaved while in training. and as for "U" i was thinking that she was in a thing with Kensei, but with a failed mission in his clan the person who failed had there eyes temporary blinded and sent out in the woods for three days until someone went to go and get them. Anyways ther Orichi clan shows great hostility towards Solest's race (I already ran it by jake and he was cool with that)