Vs. Battle #6 SpriteMeister Vs. Darth Cloaked Guy

A forum where you can talk about SFFMW, ask questions about the comic, post fanstuff, and anything else (within reason, of course).
Darth Cloaked Guy
Regular Poster

Re: Vs. Battle #6 SpriteMeister Vs. Darth Cloaked Guy

Post by Darth Cloaked Guy »

Stripped of his favorite weapon, Crimsonn resorted to his second favorite attack against smaller opponents: the punt. He swung his leg and armored boot to try to send his opponent flying.
End of line.

SpriteMeister
Regular Poster

Post by SpriteMeister »

Strangely, as Crimsonn's foot comes in contact with Kirby, Crimsonn gets hurt. Both Kirby and Crimsonn go flying back a few feet, and Kirby drops another star.

Kirby (still being carried by Nago) eats a small boulder with eyes and feet. Kirby then turns into a rock, and Nago starts pounding the ground with him, kicking up a lot of dust and shaking the ground so much that Crimsonn has a hard time keeping balance.
It's hard to forge someone's signature in Times New Roman.

Darth Cloaked Guy
Regular Poster

A white glow in Crimsonn's free hand seperates and moves to his feet, turning grey and passing into his steel boots. He ceases to be unbalanced by the shaking ground beneath his feet. He draws another weapon, this time a weapon somewhere between the size of a daggar and a shortsword. It is polished and glimmers brightly in the sun. As he draws the weapon, it reflects the sun's light directly at his opponent's eyes.
End of line.

SpriteMeister
Regular Poster

Post by SpriteMeister »

The pounding stops, and Kirby turns soft again. He jumps out of Nago's arms and floats over to Coo, who takes him in his talons. They fly into the air just above Crimsonn's reach, then Kirby becomes a rock again and falls, pulling Coo with him. They land with devestating force where Crimsonn had just been standing (which could either mean he's not standing there anymore, or he's not standing there anymore, depending on his reaction time), and then stay still, with Coo perched on top of Kirby.

Darth Cloaked Guy
Regular Poster

Crimsonn had enough sense of mind to get out from under this thing. Beginning to get frustrated at this creature's apparent invulnerability, he decided to let loose a magical attack rather than hit it over and over. He readied a spell, its light glowing in the palm of his free hand.
End of line.

SpriteMeister
Regular Poster

Post by SpriteMeister »

(One last post each. Make it good.)

Kirby returns to his regular form, then in one smooth movement jumps out of Coo's talons, flips in the air and comes crashing down upon Crimsonn as he's concentrating on his spell. Kirby then remains in rock form.

Slifedac

Post by Slifedac »

I just wanted to tell you guys, I was getting tired of forgetting my password, so I just made a new account. This one, to be specific.

Slifedac

Post by Slifedac »

Okay, judging time. SpriteMeister, if this were on XBox Live, I think that both me and Darth would be yelling WTF HAX. You also receive a penalty for your use of multiple characters. Regardless, you seem to have been the more effective battler, so you win.