If you want to keep up with the Artist...

The offical message board of The Forsaken webcomic; a place to discuss all things Interactual.
sweetjimmy

If you want to keep up with the Artist...

Post by sweetjimmy »

Hello visitors.

My previous username/password have been wiped out and the assocaited e-mail address is no more, so I'm out of luck trying to log back in with my old credentials.

Just wanted to let everyone know you can keep up with me (if you like) at my personal homepage. I'm working on newer stuff now. The novel has been shelved in its 5th rewrite. It was no longer fun for me, and as such, was not rewarding to pursue. Maybe someday it will see the light of day again.

In the mean time I am working on a new graphic novel project. More details can be found at the link I posted.

Thank you for checking my stuff out, and best of luck in the future. I wish I could have maintained the Forsaken, but the project was ambitious, even for a guy that had no job at the time. My new project is no less ambitious, but I'm not going to tie myself down to maintaining a certain level of productivity and as such, I hope it won't turn into a chore like a lot of the other things I've picked up and put back down.

Hope to see you all in a wicked I-venue out there somewhere.

James L

Jameslong
Regular Poster

Re: If you want to keep up with the Artist...

Post by Jameslong »

looks like i may have another page up tomorrow. if i can get siteadmin to work.
The Forsaken - Updating Mondays. Mostly.

Jameslong
Regular Poster

Re: If you want to keep up with the Artist...

Post by Jameslong »

test...
The Forsaken - Updating Mondays. Mostly.