CSS Links [solved]
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:22 am
Okay, so my website is beginning to look like an actual website which is great!
The only thing is the main page seems to be acting wonky when it comes to the main menu that sits above the forward and back buttons, I've added in the CSS code for it to be black but for some reason it does not respond to "a:link {colour: black}" or "a:link {colour: #000000}". Please someone help! I don't know how to fix the particular problem T__T:
Here's the webpage: Link
The only thing is the main page seems to be acting wonky when it comes to the main menu that sits above the forward and back buttons, I've added in the CSS code for it to be black but for some reason it does not respond to "a:link {colour: black}" or "a:link {colour: #000000}". Please someone help! I don't know how to fix the particular problem T__T:
Here's the webpage: Link