Getting my account, and having issues.

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
User avatar
Plague
Regular Poster
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:27 pm
Location: In the darkest corner of your home

Getting my account, and having issues.

Post by Plague »

Ok, I filled in the signup form with everything including my sample pic. I recieved my confirmation email (2 of them actually) and used both of the activation codes just in case.
Then I went and checked the signup status page by typing in my username, but alas, it says:
signup completed, check username status.

So I just scrolled down and typed my username into the username status box, and it says:
username not found.

I have not recieved any new emails since then, and it's been about a week now. I was wondering if it's normal for the login to do this, and if so, how much longer do I need to wait to get an account I can use?

User avatar
Picatrix
Regular Poster
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:32 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Picatrix »

When I signed up , it took 7 days from the time I entered my activation code until the time when I received an email containing my password. Before that time, my username status didn't appear either.

I do know that you will not receive your password until at least 7 days have passed, so if it's been about a week, you're still within the normal waiting time. Probably won't be too much longer to wait :)
Image

User avatar
Zhora
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:25 pm
Contact:

Post by Zhora »

I signed up on the 29th, got the confirmation emails and did the code thing...but I'm apparently having the same problem as Plague. But what I want to ask is, where's this 'signup status page' at? I keep looking everywhere I can think of, can can't find anything like that.

--Zhora

User avatar
Zhora
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:25 pm
Contact:

Post by Zhora »

Nevermind...I finally found it...

--Zhora

Post Reply