FTP Woes

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

FTP Woes

Post by BassZX »

Out of the shadows comes Hyro!

It doesn't look like this has ever been asked, but when I try to get onto SmartFTP it doesn't work.

Could this be due to the switch from keenspace to comicgen?

If so, what changes should I make to my ftp settings?
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

Oddly, you're not the only person of late to be having troubles with SmartFTP (I've been having no trouble with it, for the record).

What do you mean it doesn't work? Are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?

Also, you might have better luck with the Comic Genesis' Philex FTP system.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
STrRedWolf
Confuzzled CG Admin
Confuzzled CG Admin
Posts: 2580
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: undef;
Contact:

Post by STrRedWolf »

You can also try the Web-FTP interface from here:

http://siteadmin.comicgenesis.com:8080/

Post Reply